Welcome Guest   Login or Create an account
LIVE CHAT | INSTANT MESSENGER | BOOKMARK US
FORUM
sysdump.txt saved
        Total Views: 14441 - Total Replies: 3
Dec 05 2011, 6:19 pm - By ldbennett50
ldbennett50

Black hawk down Team Sabre game This (sysdump.txt saved) keeps jumping up.  I used to never have this problem now it's all the time, sometime I can play a long time and some time it happens before I even get started, can anyon help me me ? 
Dec 24 2011, 8:49 am - Replied by: HOOsier61
HOOsier61

If you put  "sysdump.txt" in the forums search you will find posts from others and how they dealt with.
Greetings from GrandWazoo
Dec 24 2011, 12:50 pm - Replied by: PXP WINGNUT  =PXP=
PXP WINGNUT  =PXP=

ldbennett50 wrote:
Black hawk down Team Sabre game This (sysdump.txt saved) keeps jumping up.  I used to never have this problem now it's all the time, sometime I can play a long time and some time it happens before I even get started, can anyon help me me ? 

Delete the file,  if it happen again it will regenerate it again.  if it happen again it will list that the problem is or was . . thai post the message we only need the message not the hex code.

PS  . . . do you have all theupdates installed ???????????

This could be aproblem as well . .

Dec 24 2011, 2:40 pm - Replied by: DD-Huntor
DD-Huntor

Sometimes installing .net 1.1 series fixes this issue.  I was getting alot of sysdumps on one of my servers and happened to stumble along with stat issues and installing the 1.1 fixed that and also the servers stopped crashing with sysdumps post 1.1 install.  I am not sure why it would effect the game for stability reasons since these games were made before the .net series but it did seem to make a night and day difference.

I am not sure if it will fix your issue but check to see if you have .net 1.1 installed.  Also make sure you get updates from microsoft after .net 1.1 is installed.

Hope it helps.

© Copyright 2024 Novalogic Inc