Welcome Guest   Login or Create an account
LIVE CHAT | INSTANT MESSENGER | BOOKMARK US
FORUM
Main Forum Index » Support Forums » General Support Discussions » Support for specific games
Sub-Forum Joint Operations
Topic Enumerating Session
Enumerating Session
        Total Views: 4541 - Total Replies: 5
Feb 21 2017, 7:05 pm - By 376th SW  =CHI=
376th SW  =CHI=

I just installed JO for the first time on windows 10. I ran all the updates and I can get into the lobby but no matter which server I try and get in to, it stays on "Enumerating Session". I thought it was the windows firewall but after turning it off completely I get the same error. I think it's the router but not sure how to configure it for the right ports etc. I have the TPLink Archer C7
Feb 21 2017, 10:38 pm - Replied by: VeryStableGenius
VeryStableGenius

What server(s) are you trying to connect to?
Feb 22 2017, 3:30 pm - Replied by: 376th SW  =CHI=
376th SW  =CHI=

Ccs but it happens when i attempt to connect to any server
Feb 22 2017, 4:42 pm - Replied by: 376th SW  =CHI=
376th SW  =CHI=

I just tried hooking it straight into the modem (bypassing the router and I get a "err" in the ping field but I'm able to join servers. So there's a setting somewhere on the router. I'm just not sure what I need to change :/
Feb 23 2017, 1:23 pm - Replied by: VeryStableGenius
VeryStableGenius

What brand and model is router? Do you know if anyone, including yourself, tampered with any settings in your router?

Perhaps the best thing would be to factory reset your router, then go back in and put the password on your WiFi and admin console. You shouldn't need to open any ports to join servers. I would also recommend that you turn your Windows Firewall back on for security, and only open the necessary ports if you want to host a server. 
Feb 23 2017, 6:38 pm - Replied by: 376th SW  =CHI=
376th SW  =CHI=

I'm all working now. I have no idea what it was but thanks for your help. When I came home yesterday I tried plugging it my machine straight into the modem and it worked. I unplugged it and plugged it back into the router to look at the router settings again and thought I'd try it and it worked. I have no clue what it was but I won't question it lol -.-

© Copyright 2024 Novalogic Inc