SothPaw wrote:
do i look out to be 14 Y lool or are you 14 Y hehehehe

Bildergebnis für idiot gif
Dec 15 2017, 5:20 am - Replied by: SothPaw  =WT=
SothPaw  =WT=

Dec 17 2017, 11:43 pm - Replied by: LORDROACH
LORDROACH

Hi Sothpaw =WT=
I signed up to the site you mentioned but I have to wait "for approval" before I can do or say anything. (The way its going for me lately I will be lucky to get approved.)
I am thinking about giving up because I did get into Julies party Server, thanked the admin for unbanning me and then I was banned again? (Is this a sick joke?)
I'm not sure if I want to play in this server anymore or even this game.
If admins are this immature then they can keep their close mates and whoever they choose and ban the wrong people and keep the hackers safe.

Very sad to see this happen to a top game. Being banned and not cheating nor even doing nothing wrong really sucks. Pretty pathetic actually. I don't need to clear my name because I know I did not hack.

Its a matter of time and this game is done. Novalogic, THQ or whoever owns this game, you should have kept up anti hacking programs and protected innocent people from hackers and trigger happy admins.

Keep banning guys, soon nobody will be left....

So sad.
Peace.....

Somebody's gotta do it.
Dec 18 2017, 1:51 am - Replied by: SothPaw  =WT=
SothPaw  =WT=

LORDROACH wrote:
Hi Sothpaw =WT=
I signed up to the site you mentioned but I have to wait "for approval" before I can do or say anything. (The way its going for me lately I will be lucky to get approved.)
I am thinking about giving up because I did get into Julies party Server, thanked the admin for unbanning me and then I was banned again? (Is this a sick joke?)
I'm not sure if I want to play in this server anymore or even this game.
If admins are this immature then they can keep their close mates and whoever they choose and ban the wrong people and keep the hackers safe.

Very sad to see this happen to a top game. Being banned and not cheating nor even doing nothing wrong really sucks. Pretty pathetic actually. I don't need to clear my name because I know I did not hack.

Its a matter of time and this game is done. Novalogic, THQ or whoever owns this game, you should have kept up anti hacking programs and protected innocent people from hackers and trigger happy admins.

Keep banning guys, soon nobody will be left....

So sad.
Peace.....

that said to hear but i did talk to admin at the webb site and he did let you in at that webb to??but if you see julias party webb site go in ther and wait tills joker approval you becouse  ww are not jokers webb site.if you saw my namn in ther silverstone thats my in ther and also you can say to joker at you have talk to me.)you can test onemore time and if you be banned again i will go to the server and talk to joker self.)

Dec 19 2017, 3:21 pm - Replied by: LORDROACH
LORDROACH

Hello again Sothpaw =WT=, how are things?

I made an honest mistake in my last post. My internet provider reset my account due to some changes and by doing this I was given another IP address.
So no, I was not allowed into the "Julies Party" server after all. (The new IP was close to the old IP.)
 Though at the time,  thinking it was an admin that let me in and being honest to the admin saying I thought I was banned, to my absolute amazement they banned my new IP address? No questions asked..nothing...WOW!

I know I don't run the websites, plan events or do anything that help support any servers in BHD except play in them when I have some free time to myself. But to treat someone like this and having to prove myself innocent is ridiculous.
Eventually it won't be the hackers that will kill this game it will be banning people for doing nothing wrong will be the death of this game.

I wonder how many other people have been banned but were actually innocent?

So if I have to take a bullet for the admins to wake up and stop banning people (especially if they own you!) then so be it.

I found a reply from the website from the link you sent me. (It was in my junk mail...aghl! No wonder I did not see it)

You know Sothpaw =WT=, After all these posts I still have no idea why I was banned?......

Thank you for listening Sothpaw =WT= you seem like a nice person.

Somebody's gotta do it.
Dec 20 2017, 4:57 am - Replied by: SothPaw  =WT=
SothPaw  =WT=

LORDROACH wrote:
Hello again Sothpaw =WT=, how are things?

I made an honest mistake in my last post. My internet provider reset my account due to some changes and by doing this I was given another IP address.
So no, I was not allowed into the "Julies Party" server after all. (The new IP was close to the old IP.)
 Though at the time,  thinking it was an admin that let me in and being honest to the admin saying I thought I was banned, to my absolute amazement they banned my new IP address? No questions asked..nothing...WOW!

I know I don't run the websites, plan events or do anything that help support any servers in BHD except play in them when I have some free time to myself. But to treat someone like this and having to prove myself innocent is ridiculous.
Eventually it won't be the hackers that will kill this game it will be banning people for doing nothing wrong will be the death of this game.

I wonder how many other people have been banned but were actually innocent?

So if I have to take a bullet for the admins to wake up and stop banning people (especially if they own you!) then so be it.

I found a reply from the website from the link you sent me. (It was in my junk mail...aghl! No wonder I did not see it)

You know Sothpaw =WT=, After all these posts I still have no idea why I was banned?......

Thank you for listening Sothpaw =WT= you seem like a nice person.

hi and thanks i try my best in here BUT if you have steam you can join me ther and play america army for free and  you have other game for free to BHD are almost dead but i have it in my pc and sometimes i go ther and play.this america army are close to bhd.delta force.arma and other games.

ps: i will try to talk to joker.)

http://store.steampowered.com/app/203290/Americas_Army_Proving_Grounds/?l=swedish&Devweapons=

© Copyright 2024 Novalogic Inc