Welcome Guest   Login or Create an account
LIVE CHAT | INSTANT MESSENGER | BOOKMARK US
FORUM
Main Forum Index » Support Forums » General Support Discussions » Support for specific games
Sub-Forum Joint Operations
Topic Help
Help
        Total Views: 15087 - Total Replies: 6
Feb 04 2018, 7:11 am - By BIG-SGTHasher
BIG-SGTHasher

Finally got the game going last week. Now when trying to get into a map i get the following error.  Polytrn: Critical file not found- colormap
Feb 18 2018, 5:10 pm - Replied by: VeryStableGenius
VeryStableGenius

Are you running any mods? What server(s) are you trying to join?
Feb 25 2018, 3:02 pm - Replied by: DVS14U2-PXP  -PxP-
DVS14U2-PXP  -PxP-

hold your breath for as long as you can the answer will some !!

if you find yourself still awake, try a plastic bag over your head ....  it WILL work !!
Feb 26 2018, 4:50 am - Replied by: Baldo the Don
Baldo the Don

I don't own Joint Ops, so I didn't expect to be able to reply, but here I am.

That message means that the map was built without a terrain selected, or the terrain the map was built on is not in your game, so it was probably built in a mod that you don't have installed.

If this is happening everytime you attempt to play, then your installation is borked. Try a re-install.

The best way I know how to reinstall DFBHD(TS) and update it correctly by Baldo the Don

NAVSPECWARCOM's Nova Journal - Collected and edited by Baldo_the_Don

I used to have a fairly informative signature, but apparently, my account's been reset. What had made my sig so informative were the various links I had to tutorial and helpful threads I had posted, which have all been deleted by the resetting of my account, so if you click a link in one of my replies and it's invalid, that's why.

I may get around to reposting these tutorials, if they are missed by enough people. We'll see...

Meanwhile, if you need to see something I posted, all my stuff can be found at www.DFReload.com

Feb 28 2018, 6:30 pm - Replied by: SothPaw  =WT=
SothPaw  =WT=

Joint Operations: Typhoon Rising* Game Will Not Run

Last Reviewed: 13-Jul-2017
Article ID: 000007042

What is the problem?

Joint Operations: Typhoon Rising* game will not run

Error: "We were unable to find a suitable card to run the game. Please make sure that you have the latest drivers for your video card and run the Video Test again."

Error: "This video card does not support HW T&L (Hardware accelerated Transform & Lighting). Joint Operations: Typhoon Rising requires a video card that supports HW T&L, and therefore will run not run on this device"

What is the cause?

The game requires a graphics adapter with hardware T&L (Transform and Lighting) support to run. Older Intel® graphics controllers don't support hardware T&L. T&L can be done by the processor (in software) with acceptable performance in most cases, but since the game specifically checks for hardware T&L, it fails to run.

How to fix

This is expected behavior. This game requires features that aren't implemented by the integrated graphics controller hardware of the Intel® 945G Express Chipset. To determine which graphics features are implemented on a particular graphics platform, review the product datasheet.

Mar 01 2018, 11:04 am - Replied by: MOXEE.  -USM-
MOXEE.  -USM-

Next time change it up a little  

http://www.novaworld2.com/index.php?idtag=5f2da7e5a1872&do=/public/user/name_MOXEE./
Mar 02 2018, 11:12 am - Replied by: BIG-SGTHasher
BIG-SGTHasher

The only stuff i have installed is joint operations typhoon rising and aw2 mod. Not sure were to get the other stuff to install. and the error happened again today

© Copyright 2024 Novalogic Inc