Welcome Guest   Login or Create an account
LIVE CHAT | INSTANT MESSENGER | BOOKMARK US
FORUM
Dec 23 2017, 7:41 pm - Replied by: LORDROACH
LORDROACH

Wow! Thanks for the invite to play with you I am humbled. I will check it out later for sure. I did play it a few years back and maybe its time for me to move on from here.

As for speaking to Joker it's up to you. It is cool if you can speak to someone on my behalf but don't feel obliged to. Unfortunately at the moment I don't think I want anything to do with a server or any server who bans people for "No reason".
It is a shame and Julies Party server has been around for some time but the admins are not being careful who or how they ban and they will lose reputation and players for doing it.

Though, I will still say in their defence to anyone reading this post, Julies Party is a good server to play in if you do get a chance.

I still "think" I was banned by accident and I accept accidents happen but for me to get hold of someone to resolve this has become ridiculous and has dragged out for way too long now.

I have signed up with the Weekend Warriors but my password isn't working or I am still awaiting approval to be able to post.
Just in case I did something wrong I tried to reset my password but I was sent nothing but dead links to my email every time. (I tried 3 to 4 times but every link went nowhere.)
If I cannot get into this website within the next few days I will give up.

Strangely, I understand 110% to why this game is dying and will be completely dead soon. I'm not angry or upset about any of this just disappointed at where this game is going.

Happy New Year!!

Somebody's gotta do it.
Feb 11 2018, 3:26 am - Replied by: Stealth.
Stealth.

Funny i should see this, i was in server moments ago playing below average and out of the blue i was kicked from server and unable to join again as i've been banned.

It's quite sad to see as my 10 yr old daughter likes playing in julies server and now she will be unable too :s
Feb 11 2018, 5:55 pm - Replied by: LORDROACH
LORDROACH

Don't worry you did nothing wrong. Your story is exactly like mine.

I know there are not many servers to choose from now but it is a matter of time before this game is completely finished.

I hope you can find another game your daughter enjoys!

GOOD LUCK!

Somebody's gotta do it.
Feb 16 2018, 1:08 pm - Replied by: PXP Loki
PXP Loki

Have a super awesome Weekend !!
Schizophrenia
Jul 29 2018, 3:30 pm - Replied by: Camphill
Camphill

lol

I can deliver bad news free of charge I don't mind playing shoot the messenger :)
Aug 09 2018, 12:18 pm - Replied by: bob2s
bob2s

hello

this is julie party

i checked you are not on the ban list (never were )

i never even heard of your name b4
Aug 09 2018, 12:23 pm - Replied by: bob2s
bob2s

this is joker
i never banned you

i have no idea why you cant get in server
 im soory you went thru this aggravation

Aug 09 2018, 8:43 pm - Replied by: LORDROACH
LORDROACH

Hello Joker, nice to hear from you. I gave up on this actually but I am delighted you have finally replied. Thank you. And yes, I have been a "little" frustrated because I have never been banned from any server "ever" and I have been playing games for years now and during that time I have never been accused of cheating/hacking. Actually in my time I was known as the community "n00b".

If you are the only person who bans people then yes, you have banned me and I still to this day have absolutely no understanding to why I was banned.

You see Joker, I can join any server without a problem except yours and when I try to join I get a message saying I am banned.
Plus I was in Julies Server as PlasticKneecaps, not LORDROACH therefore LORDROACH may not be in your ban list if you had checked.
Also, when I got banned I tried to go to your website (Is it Rouge Warriors?), and I was banned from that also? (Image provided below.) So I could not even ask what happened nor get in touch with an admin. Because of this I had to make a post here in the "public  forums" to find out why. Yes I could have walked away but since I had not done anything wrong I will stand up for myself and even others at times.

So Joker, would you please "un-ban" me thank you, I really didn't deserve it.

If you need to chat further I am happy to do it privately and provide you with any other details you need.  I think enough has been said in this forum already.
Once again Joker, thank you for a reply. It is nice to be able to talk to an admin from Julies Server who has some time in the day to chat to us gamers.

Cheers.

Somebody's gotta do it.
Aug 20 2018, 12:47 am - Replied by: SothPaw  =WT=
SothPaw  =WT=

LORDROACH wrote:
Hello Joker, nice to hear from you. I gave up on this actually but I am delighted you have finally replied. Thank you. And yes, I have been a "little" frustrated because I have never been banned from any server "ever" and I have been playing games for years now and during that time I have never been accused of cheating/hacking. Actually in my time I was known as the community "n00b".

If you are the only person who bans people then yes, you have banned me and I still to this day have absolutely no understanding to why I was banned.

You see Joker, I can join any server without a problem except yours and when I try to join I get a message saying I am banned.
Plus I was in Julies Server as PlasticKneecaps, not LORDROACH therefore LORDROACH may not be in your ban list if you had checked.
Also, when I got banned I tried to go to your website (Is it Rouge Warriors?), and I was banned from that also? (Image provided below.) So I could not even ask what happened nor get in touch with an admin. Because of this I had to make a post here in the "public  forums" to find out why. Yes I could have walked away but since I had not done anything wrong I will stand up for myself and even others at times.

So Joker, would you please "un-ban" me thank you, I really didn't deserve it.

If you need to chat further I am happy to do it privately and provide you with any other details you need.  I think enough has been said in this forum already.
Once again Joker, thank you for a reply. It is nice to be able to talk to an admin from Julies Server who has some time in the day to chat to us gamers.

Cheers.

wow do you have BHD pinger.)look at that first.becouse someone use my namn in julyes party but all in ther knows me and when i comin in ther then i say its me the --------- one.)but i guess you have other ppl in your internet.if you can fix your ip adress and then try to join hes server again.if you be banned then someone of admin are banned you.not joker but someone at hes admins.have fun Hooha

Aug 20 2018, 8:41 pm - Replied by: LORDROACH
LORDROACH

Hi SothPaw!

Great to hear from you again! I can easily fix/change my IP but I have decided that this game is dead. A lot of my friends who played this game "years ago" slapped me in the head for playing it again and asked me what my problem is hehe. I told them I "somehow" got banned and they said it was the best thing that could happen so its time to move on.

This game is a thing of the past now and because of the amount of cheats in this game it is even a miracle they still host servers. I only answered because I thought joker was interested in this issue but he has not come back so I'm done.

Still though the only thing that annoys me is that I never cheated, but I did play with skill that day and someone had a big cry about it.

And that....makes me happy!...
Take care SothPaw......
LORDROACH

Somebody's gotta do it.

© Copyright 2024 Novalogic Inc