Welcome Guest   Login or Create an account
LIVE CHAT | INSTANT MESSENGER | BOOKMARK US
FORUM
Aug 20 2018, 11:39 pm - Replied by: SothPaw  =WT=
SothPaw  =WT=

LORDROACH wrote:
Hi SothPaw!

Great to hear from you again! I can easily fix/change my IP but I have decided that this game is dead. A lot of my friends who played this game "years ago" slapped me in the head for playing it again and asked me what my problem is hehe. I told them I "somehow" got banned and they said it was the best thing that could happen so its time to move on.

This game is a thing of the past now and because of the amount of cheats in this game it is even a miracle they still host servers. I only answered because I thought joker was interested in this issue but he has not come back so I'm done.

Still though the only thing that annoys me is that I never cheated, but I did play with skill that day and someone had a big cry about it.

And that....makes me happy!...
Take care SothPaw......
LORDROACH

hi yes i know at this are dead but some server are up and its fun to play sometimesbut what i say you have steam and america army.but its alot of hacker ther tobut we know that to in all games be the hacker.they cant play fearshould be fun to stop hacker from games so we other can have fun

Aug 22 2018, 11:10 am - Replied by: BULLTACO.....  -USM-
BULLTACO.....  -USM-

All these accounts on this page minus mine, are all CGS ,,,every  single one!,,,, talk about talking to your self,,,,, gee wizzzzz.................

Mar 20 2019, 10:36 am - Replied by: quebec001  -USM-
quebec001  -USM-

Hi all, i have same problem, how i can changing my status of banned plz, i am not bad guy, yes some tim i use bad word, but is not game for young guy
Mar 21 2019, 2:38 am - Replied by: SothPaw  =WT=
SothPaw  =WT=

good luck sir.)

Mar 21 2019, 6:46 am - Replied by: quebec001  -USM-
quebec001  -USM-

thanks sir, its nice help lol!
Mar 28 2019, 12:50 am - Replied by: Demontool
Demontool

thas ok whit my bro .)
Mar 28 2019, 9:54 am - Replied by: BULLTACO.....  -USM-
BULLTACO.....  -USM-

slothpown you have only 4 of your accounts in this thread..........tisk tisk your losing your touch,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Mar 29 2019, 8:57 am - Replied by: quebec001  -USM-
quebec001  -USM-

hemmm
Mar 29 2019, 10:46 am - Replied by: BULLTACO.....  -USM-
BULLTACO.....  -USM-

quebec001 wrote:
hemmm
yes everyone knows  this one too

Apr 01 2019, 1:07 am - Replied by: Demontool
Demontool

BULLTACO..... wrote:

quebec001 wrote: