Welcome Guest   Login or Create an account
LIVE CHAT | INSTANT MESSENGER | BOOKMARK US
FORUM
Main Forum Index » International Forums
Sub-Forum Français
Topic Charlie Hebdo !
Jan 17 2015, 4:34 am - Replied by: UeberKiller.-  <=LoS=>
UeberKiller.-  <=LoS=>

Nation which cant cover your country, cultur and allow to come all this muslims kebabs ny-ggas and other sh-ii-ts dont deserve for respect.

They wanted slayers/cheap workers cos are too lazy to work and build own country so they have what they deserved.

I bet in next 10 years France UK and germamy will be Kalifat Countries and NATO will need make military intervention there.

***Advertisement***
Last good lobby

Jan 17 2015, 6:30 am - Replied by: Poo Claw
Poo Claw

UeberKiller.- wrote:
Nation which cant cover your country, cultur and allow to come all this muslims kebabs ny-ggas and other sh-ii-ts dont deserve for respect.

They wanted slayers/cheap workers cos are too lazy to work and build own country so they have what they deserved.

I bet i next 10 years France UK and germamy will be Kalifat Countries and NATO will need make military intervention there.

Bob le builder is blanc.

Jan 17 2015, 4:44 pm - Replied by: Poo Claw
Poo Claw

Zack did it!

Jan 18 2015, 11:18 am - Replied by: Poo Claw
Poo Claw

ZACK wrote:

UeberKiller.- wrote:

I bet in next 10 years France UK and germamy will be Kalifat Countries and NATO will need make military intervention there.

it's already too late for France and the UK. i was there...

I wish I'd have known,I'd have had you round for a cup of tea...........

And a kebab.

Jan 18 2015, 12:09 pm - Replied by: Poo Claw
Poo Claw

Mar 09 2015, 10:52 pm - Replied by: Pharaoh
Pharaoh

Thanks you for your support guys.

Join me on Trafficmonsoon if you want to win cash money simply! I can help you how to use it correctly too!

To process: Click here

© Copyright 2024 Novalogic Inc