Welcome Guest   Login or Create an account
LIVE CHAT | INSTANT MESSENGER | BOOKMARK US
FORUM
sysdump.txt saved
        Total Views: 107683 - Total Replies: 12
Apr 05 2015, 6:55 pm - By Poison-SC-
Poison-SC-

hey, i just reinstalled black hawk down... i haven't played it in years and at first the game started up fine and now whenever i try a message comes up saying sysdump.txt saved. i've tried to empty the cache but there isn't any. has anyone else had this problem?
Apr 06 2015, 12:08 pm - Replied by: Batt22-CQS-  -CQS-
Batt22-CQS-  -CQS-

Its not in the cache folder. While in your folder scroll down to the bottom, you will see a file that says SYSDMP, delete it.
Batt22CQS
Apr 06 2015, 1:07 pm - Replied by: Baldo the Don
Baldo the Don

Did you reinstall DFBHD correctly?

I need to update that post to emphasize how important it is to run any DFBHD related executable as administrator when dealing with Windows 7 and 8, but other'n that, it's good advice.

The best way I know how to reinstall DFBHD(TS) and update it correctly by Baldo the Don

NAVSPECWARCOM's Nova Journal - Collected and edited by Baldo_the_Don

I used to have a fairly informative signature, but apparently, my account's been reset. What had made my sig so informative were the various links I had to tutorial and helpful threads I had posted, which have all been deleted by the resetting of my account, so if you click a link in one of my replies and it's invalid, that's why.

I may get around to reposting these tutorials, if they are missed by enough people. We'll see...

Meanwhile, if you need to see something I posted, all my stuff can be found at www.DFReload.com

Apr 08 2015, 9:23 pm - Replied by: 001654

Copy novalogic folder to a USB memory and you dont need to reinstall/uninstall it. Download no-cd crack and you dont need your CD. Then you drag a shortcut from usb dfbhd.exe  (no-cd crack exe) to your desktop and run the shortcut as admin.This is the best way. 

Apr 09 2015, 2:22 am - Replied by: stompem
stompem

Poison-SC- wrote:
hey, i just reinstalled black hawk down... i haven't played it in years and at first the game started up fine and now whenever i try a message comes up saying sysdump.txt saved. i've tried to empty the cache but there isn't any. has anyone else had this problem?

001654 wrote:
Copy novalogic folder to a USB memory and you dont need to reinstall/uninstall it. Download no-cd crack and you dont need your CD. Then you drag a shortcut from usb dfbhd.exe  (no-cd crack exe) to your desktop and run the shortcut as admin.This is the best way. 

No CD Cracks or Slow USB Ports Needed Here..

If installed correctly then the sysdump is usually a memory addressing error in windows versions above 98 - XP

You can try various compatibility settings to fix it (usually XP SP2-3)

As an alternative to a USB install?

Create and mount a BHD virtual CD
NovaHQ 

Delta Force and Joint Ops Resource Site

*DELTA FORCE APPS - Play BHD with custom features enabled + 3 levels of difficulty.
Download It Here... AI Control For BHD & TS
Jul 13 2019, 4:02 pm - Replied by: TopsHappy
TopsHappy

Baldo the Don wrote:
Did you reinstall DFBHD correctly?

I need to update that post to emphasize how important it is to run any DFBHD related executable as administrator when dealing with Windows 7 and 8, but other'n that, it's good advice.

Your tutorials were a lifesaver back in the day when I was trying to make sure both my husband, myself and my kids could play.  I can't even find my original account, so I've had to start over.  I was AEBlackWidow and part of the AECTU clan/squad.  We moved on to COD where I picked up a new identity as SlapHappy, but being an xp holdout (I know, I know...I've heard everyone say I'm an idiot, but I'm not spending a dime right now...life has taken some bizarre turns and I kind of like xp on this old machine we call Frankenstein...) when Steam stopped supporting my operating system, I decided to come back to Delta Force.  We played ALL the Delta Force games and had a part in helping keep the main novaworld servers more playable for everyone.  Good times.  The Delta Force series was ahead of its time and the reason there are so many great games out there now as far as I'm concerned. I finally remembered how we solved the only one IP connected to the game at one time issue...our ISP let us pay $10 to have 4 IP's.  I no longer live where I did and that is no longer an issue as far as I can tell since there are no longer any official nova servers, but I can't stay in a game more than one map.  I know we had this issue back then and I solved it then, but I think it was your links that helped me solve it and I cannot for the life of me remember how that was accomplished.  I really think since the sysdumps come at the end of the map and I have to restart my game with every map that it is a problem with permissions and saving.  I've changed the permissions for the novalogic folder but STILL having issues.  Do you have any suggestions?  We have some good friends who have kindly come with us to play a game that is new to them and we are having a good time other than that I can't stay in the game from map to map. :)  Any help or suggestions you have would be incredibly welcome.  Thank you.  BlackWidow aka SlapHappy
Jul 15 2019, 7:37 pm - Replied by: Baldo the Don
Baldo the Don

I miss WinXP a bit. I liked the layout, the UI, and the granularity of control I had over what it was running. I remember it would have about seventeen programs running in the background on a normal start, but I could reduce that to about five when I had to. It was really depressing how often I had to, though.

That crate died in a fairly stupid way. I get along with Win10 well enough, even though it's running a hundred and forty-five background programs and processes right now. What all's going on under the hood? *shrugs*

But what am I gonna do? Go off-grid? Give up my Baradul videos? Have you ever seen any of the 'Jinjer - Pisces (Live Session)' reactions on YouTube?

I can't give that up.

Does it crash after single player missions as well as multi-player? Does it crash after play/hosting a LAN game? This data may help.

The best way I know how to reinstall DFBHD(TS) and update it correctly by Baldo the Don

NAVSPECWARCOM's Nova Journal - Collected and edited by Baldo_the_Don

I used to have a fairly informative signature, but apparently, my account's been reset. What had made my sig so informative were the various links I had to tutorial and helpful threads I had posted, which have all been deleted by the resetting of my account, so if you click a link in one of my replies and it's invalid, that's why.

I may get around to reposting these tutorials, if they are missed by enough people. We'll see...

Meanwhile, if you need to see something I posted, all my stuff can be found at www.DFReload.com

Aug 06 2019, 7:26 pm - Replied by: huevos oaxaqueno
huevos oaxaqueno

SYSTEM dump.

I still have Windows 7 Home Edition.  I have all the SP1 and 2 installed. GTX 9 something Ti, i5 4690, and the latest Directx. 

I do notice that I can get into the game and play some Single Player games, I can also join a server from the GameRanger servers and play on a MP map with no kick, BUT thats only when no one is even on the server. BUT when I do join one of the servers that does have players playing in it I encounter the game crashing not even a minute into playing. Same thing with Nova's public servers. I join and the game crashes.

I've looked all over the interweb and still no solution, although, there are some but just not specific.
Aug 07 2019, 12:40 pm - Replied by: Horusdy
Horusdy

this is and old platform , so some of the newer software has conflicts.. If i was you I would load directx9
Aug 07 2019, 5:10 pm - Replied by: huevos oaxaqueno
huevos oaxaqueno

I can try that also, but I also was given a suggestion of clearing the cache, which I have no idea how to find.
Aug 08 2019, 5:32 am - Replied by: DVS14U2-PXP  -PxP-
DVS14U2-PXP  -PxP-

LOOK IN C:DRIVE, PROGRAMS, NOVALOGIC FOLDER,  DFX2 FOLDER, THERE EITHER AT THE TOP OR AT THE BOTTOM YOU'LL SEE IT (DEPENDING HOW YOU HAVE YOU FILES SET UP ). OPEN THE FOLDER,  SELECT ALL,  AND DELETE.

TRY TO LOG INTO THE LOUNGE AND PLAY IN SERVER.

GOOD LUCK .

© Copyright 2024 Novalogic Inc