Welcome Guest   Login or Create an account
LIVE CHAT | INSTANT MESSENGER | BOOKMARK US
FORUM
Free Downloadable Copy of Joint Operations Typhoon Rising and Escalation, Fully Updated
        Total Views: 3979 - Total Replies: 2
Mar 22 2017, 9:30 pm - By X Psych Ting
X Psych Ting

Just so everyone knows, if you have Joint Ops Typhoon Rising AND Escalation tied to your account, you don't have to hunt around for those old copies or mess around with updates. NovaLogic has the full install of Combined Arms uploaded to their server.

"Excuse me, I have to just tell you...all news that I don't agree with is automatically fake news. Believe me, let me just tell you. So we've started Real News which only tells how much of a great president I am. And since it's coming directly from me, you don't need to question the authenticity of news coming from your government, believe me. I am the greatest president, the best president, believe me. I get people who come up to me and say "Donald, you're the greatest, believe me" Even Abraham Lincoln won't top me, let me just tell you, believe me, believe me, that I can tell you..."
- President Donald J. Trump, 2017

PC Specs:
CPU: Intel Core i9-7980XE
Motherboard: EVGA X299 FTW 
RAM: CORSAIR Vengeance LPX 32GB
SSD: SAMSUNG 970 PRO M.2 2280
HDD: 2x WD Black 6TB in RAID 1
Graphics Card: EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3
Case: Fractal Design Define R6 Black
Power Supply: EVGA SuperNOVA 850
Operating System 1: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
Operating System 2: Trisquel GNU/Linux 8.0

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jul 13 2019, 11:21 am - Replied by: Egg Foo Young
Egg Foo Young

Hi it seems the link cannot be downloaded? any more links?

thanks
Jul 13 2019, 3:14 pm - Replied by: PXP-WINGNUT  -PxP-
PXP-WINGNUT  -PxP-

this link only work when Novalogic own the lounge .. now that THQ own all of novalogic and there intellectual property's first thing they did (THQ) is move the server .. since then the hash code has not work ,, 
 they or who ever need to rehash the script .. this will re-link it to the world wide web .. providing who every , know the the DNS code  ..  

Egg Foo Young wrote:
Hi it seems the link cannot be downloaded? any more links?

thanks
PXP CLAN

© Copyright 2019 Novalogic Inc