Welcome Guest   Login or Create an account
LIVE CHAT | INSTANT MESSENGER | BOOKMARK US
FORUM
New Posts | My Topics | My Recent Posts | My Forum Settings | Subscriptions
Jul 03 2019, 5:57 pm - Replied by: PXP-JohnRock
PXP-JohnRock

ROLMAO you a marine  BS you have no honor  your a liar  a foul mouth story teller  here for all to see   plus  no worries on money here buddy  I am retired !
Thanks to all our loyal players its been nice !!
Jul 05 2019, 7:59 am - Replied by: PXP-WINGNUT  -PxP-
PXP-WINGNUT  -PxP-

you cock sucker ... you been retired as long as i have known you .. ... but before you retire this years , you were a welfare recipient ..

your still a welfare recipient .. you can call it what you want mother effer ..
but you still what you have always been.

white trash !!

I hate your effing guts, and pray i see you one day face to face ...  i have a large goober to spit in your eye .. 

I will go to my grave hating you mother effer ....   

PLEASE Save this post ....  there is not law that say i cant hate you sorry lying thieving ass .. 

EFF you ...  and i hope a piece of BLUE ICE fall on top of you ..  maybe ill get lucky and you'll stop breathing today !!!

I have never said I was a Marine to stupid mother effer ...   and you have no information this I made that claim .... 

but here is a clue dumb asshole ..   AERO SPACE !!!

it only gose to show you cant keep up with you own lies ...   

GOD I HATE THIS MOTHER EFF ....  PLEASE TAKE HIM FROM MY SIGHT !!!!

PLEASE !!!!!






PXP-JohnRock wrote:
ROLMAO you a marine  BS you have no honor  your a liar  a foul mouth story teller  here for all to see   plus  no worries on money here buddy  I am retired !
PXP CLAN
Jul 06 2019, 2:34 am - Replied by: PXP-JohnRock
PXP-JohnRock

ROLMFAO your so stupid you think you know everything but you dumb as a doorknob you know nothing wingnut!! cuz you never listen .you assume everything and have facts of nothing it shows in your post and lack of intelligence.  you  keep showing all here just what a child you are  Yes I retired at 50 yrs old and will still always have more money than you I can assure you !! :).Ha funny  we just got back from 2 weeks in Florida Fort Meyers ,then Miami a few nights then to  Bosaru,s  neighborhood and yes even  Naples !!!  and if you remember we just got back from 2 weeks in Mexico Riveara MIa  ha ha next on to grand canyon and death valley ( ill be thinking of you here lmao) old dried up dusty !!            LMAO YOU KNOW NOTHING WINGNUT

You hate me because I don't cower to your B.S wingnut I don't put up with   bullies never will   Thief ?  never took anything that did not belong to me!! EVER!!  especially from you you have nothing to steal  what an childish  reputation who wants that?

Wingnut you control this all  !!! every time you talk smack I will come and set things straight !! make you a fool again and again until you learn  you don't start fights on lies and stories I will swamp you every time!!(I told you this already ) n grow up wingnut  move on with your lonely server  again I do not play on your platform !!YOU WANT PEACE ?   STOP YOUR LYING CHILDISH  GAMES AND GROW UP AND BECOME A REAL MAN WINGNUT !! TAKE SOME REALLY GOOD ADVICE !!FROM AN HONEST MAN  !!  HAD YOU NOT POSTED WITH LIKE CHARACTER ACTING LIKE A FOOL I WOULD NOT HAVE MADE A FOOL OF YOU!! 

LIKE THIS POST  OF DVSI4U2(WINGNUT ) SPEAKING TO WINGNUT!! rolmfao

DVS14U2 wrote:

LNS-front242 wrote:
I hope Wing gets to feeling better too.  Army shout-out - WOOAH!!!!

Come on NovaLogic and let us help you, get Bigger, Badder and Better like you use to be.
WINGNUT is a Hard core son of a witch ..
I've seem him walk away from a high speed crash back in his racing days at 168 mph
he's been shot , stab, spent 3months in hospital with a concussion & coma from some asshole beating him with a baseball bat .. this dude is one hard core mother effer ..
hikes through the swamps with just a knife and spend day in that golly ..
he had his back broken in Hurricane Andrew lost all he own, not one but twice in his life .. yet this witch sit up high and mighty ..
It's a pleasure WINGNUT to know you .. you are hard yet the countless time I have seem you give the shirt of your back to the needy.. I've seen you give housing to the homeless and feed the hungry & give blankets to the cool in the winter..
Your are amazing and glad I can call you FRIEND !!
keep it up buddy . . .      
sounds like he had some bad luck there. I hope the future holds better luck.
            





                                       YOUR A JOKE WINGNUT !!!  AND ALL KNOW IT!!!
Thanks to all our loyal players its been nice !!
Jul 07 2019, 7:19 am - Replied by: PXP-WINGNUT  -PxP-
PXP-WINGNUT  -PxP-

you stupid piece of golly !!!

now you are accusing me of being LNS Front ....  you are truly the stupidest person in all of NOVAWORLD .

LNS front is LNS gonzo son , also mamma step son. 
LNS Front has change he name to Flow Grow you cock sucking moron ..


you stupidly has no bounds motherfucker .. 

All three are PXP family unlike you .. and they are also loyal players .. un like you .

unlike you I do not need a following .. check my friends list and compare you mother effing cock sucker ..

in fact I often delete my friends list ... unlike you ..

so keep up with the lie's john rock .. your doing a great job .. 
and Im doing a greater job proving just how stupid you really are , you depth of your abilty of lying .. 

all i say can be proven .. all you need to do people is ask them .. and they will tell you .. 

follow John rock .. you get nothing but miss information , it a sickness his lying .. he cant help himself ..   

he's a pathological lair ....  If i had only known then what i know about him now .. 

filthy , lying , thieving , two face , back stabbing CHRISTIAN...

This EFF is the DEVIL .... he prays upon children ... 

Have you ever notice he has yet to denie he a registered pedifile .... no he hasn't 

have you ever notice he has yet to denies he a lair, and a theive ... no he hasn't 

what i have posted are all facts .. 

follow him ... he's the greatest .... in golly town .. 

and I do not give a EFF what you asshole think about me ...  just in case you can't tell !!!!









PXP-JohnRock wrote:
ROLMFAO your so stupid you think you know everything but you dumb as a doorknob you know nothing wingnut!! cuz you never listen .you assume everything and have facts of nothing it shows in your post and lack of intelligence.  you  keep showing all here just what a child you are  Yes I retired at 50 yrs old and will still always have more money than you I can assure you !! :).Ha funny  we just got back from 2 weeks in Florida Fort Meyers ,then Miami a few nights then to  Bosaru,s  neighborhood and yes even  Naples !!!  and if you remember we just got back from 2 weeks in Mexico Riveara MIa  ha ha next on to grand canyon and death valley ( ill be thinking of you here lmao) old dried up dusty !!            LMAO YOU KNOW NOTHING WINGNUT

You hate me because I don't cower to your B.S wingnut I don't put up with   bullies never will   Thief ?  never took anything that did not belong to me!! EVER!!  especially from you you have nothing to steal  what an childish  reputation who wants that?

Wingnut you control this all  !!! every time you talk smack I will come and set things straight !! make you a fool again and again until you learn  you don't start fights on lies and stories I will swamp you every time!!(I told you this already ) n grow up wingnut  move on with your lonely server  again I do not play on your platform !!YOU WANT PEACE ?   STOP YOUR LYING CHILDISH  GAMES AND GROW UP AND BECOME A REAL MAN WINGNUT !! TAKE SOME REALLY GOOD ADVICE !!FROM AN HONEST MAN  !!  HAD YOU NOT POSTED WITH LIKE CHARACTER ACTING LIKE A FOOL I WOULD NOT HAVE MADE A FOOL OF YOU!! 

LIKE THIS POST  OF DVSI4U2(WINGNUT ) SPEAKING TO WINGNUT!! rolmfao

DVS14U2 wrote:

LNS-front242 wrote:
I hope Wing gets to feeling better too.  Army shout-out - WOOAH!!!!

Come on NovaLogic and let us help you, get Bigger, Badder and Better like you use to be.
WINGNUT is a Hard core son of a witch ..
I've seem him walk away from a high speed crash back in his racing days at 168 mph
he's been shot , stab, spent 3months in hospital with a concussion & coma from some asshole beating him with a baseball bat .. this dude is one hard core mother effer ..
hikes through the swamps with just a knife and spend day in that golly ..
he had his back broken in Hurricane Andrew lost all he own, not one but twice in his life .. yet this witch sit up high and mighty ..
It's a pleasure WINGNUT to know you .. you are hard yet the countless time I have seem you give the shirt of your back to the needy.. I've seen you give housing to the homeless and feed the hungry & give blankets to the cool in the winter..
Your are amazing and glad I can call you FRIEND !!
keep it up buddy . . .      
sounds like he had some bad luck there. I hope the future holds better luck.
            





                                       YOUR A JOKE WINGNUT !!!  AND ALL KNOW IT!!!
PXP CLAN
Jul 07 2019, 2:24 pm - Replied by: PXP-JohnRock
PXP-JohnRock

This really tells your ignorance Wingnut  the post was DVS14u (you ) telling wingnut (you) this bs!!!! omg where did you get an education  a box of Alphabet,s?  I cannot imagine you would think that others really believe your crap!!! Cry all you wish  hate me that's fine nut as long as you keep on this path I will be here to bring out the truth  I will show all here the fool you really are  .you stop  I will let you go your merry way without fact checking you!! 


Again I need not defend your accusation  I will let let lawyers do that !!
Thanks to all our loyal players its been nice !!
Jul 07 2019, 6:44 pm - Replied by: PXP-WINGNUT  -PxP-
PXP-WINGNUT  -PxP-

See you in court Lord Douche,  can wait to tell them how you rip me off , and lie about your doing in my server.. and Ya the letters from Daya about you ..  


Ya cant wait ...  

DVS1 is not me..... and you know it .. 

let look back , at all the account you claim i have .. you cant even keep up with your own lies.. 

I run a message how you a piece of golly on my server .... I hate you so effing much.cant wait to see you ... 
Cant wait ..  Copy and save this one too, lord Douche bag 

Oct 17 throu 21 I'll be at Wokonda State Park ..  Family Reunion  

Hope to see you there .. to far for everyone to drive to Mark Twain any more, all the elders have past , so it's just us kids who can make it .. 

Got to keep up with the family tradition ,  Us Hellion Missourians... but you wouldn't know anything about that .. for your meek and will inherit the earth .. 
but not soon enough for me 

Cant wait to see you there !!




PXP-JohnRock wrote:
This really tells your ignorance Wingnut  the post was DVS14u (you ) telling wingnut (you) this bs!!!! omg where did you get an education  a box of Alphabet,s?  I cannot imagine you would think that others really believe your crap!!! Cry all you wish  hate me that's fine nut as long as you keep on this path I will be here to bring out the truth  I will show all here the fool you really are  .you stop  I will let you go your merry way without fact checking you!! 


Again I need not defend your accusation  I will let let lawyers do that !!
PXP CLAN
Jul 11 2019, 11:59 am - Replied by: Temptresity
Temptresity


PXP-WINGNUT wrote:
you stupid piece of golly !!!

now you are accusing me of being LNS Front ....  you are truly the stupidest person in all of NOVAWORLD .

LNS front is LNS gonzo son , also mamma step son. 
LNS Front has change he name to Flow Grow you cock sucking moron ..


you stupidly has no bounds motherfucker .. 

SPELL CHECK !!

You stupid piece of golly!!!

 

Now you are accusing me of being LNSFront....  you are truly the stupidest person in all of NOVAWORLD.

 

LNS front is LNS gonzo son, alsomamma step son. 

LNS Front has changed the name toFlow Grow you cock sucking moron...

 

 

You stupidly have no bounds motherfucker... 

 

All three are PXP family unlike you...and they are also loyal players... UN like you.

 

Unlike you I does not need a following...check my friends list and compare you mother effing cock sucker...

 

In fact I often delete my friendslist ... unlike you...

 

So keep up with the lie's john rock...your doing a great job... 

And I’m doing a greater job provingjust how stupid you really are, you depth of your ability of lying... 

 

All I say can be proven... all youneed to do people is ask them... and they will tell you... 

 

Follow John rock... you get nothingbut miss information, it a sickness his lying... he can’t help himself...  

 

He’s a pathological liar.... If I had only known then what I know about him now... 

 

Filthy, lying, thieving, two faces,back stabbing CHRISTIAN...

 

This EFF is the DEVIL.... he preysupon children... 

 

Have you ever notice he has yet to denyhe a registered pedophile.... no he hasn't 

 

Have you ever notice he has yet todenies he a lair, and a thieve ... no he hasn't 

 

What I have posted are all facts... 

 

Follow him ... he's the greatest....in golly town... 

 

And I do not give an EFF what youasshole think about me ...  just in case you can't tell!!!!


THAT'S BETTER NOW !!! 


All three are PXP family unlike you .. and they are also loyal players .. un like you .

unlike you I do not need a following .. check my friends list and compare you mother effing cock sucker ..

in fact I often delete my friends list ... unlike you ..

so keep up with the lie's john rock .. your doing a great job .. 
and Im doing a greater job proving just how stupid you really are , you depth of your abilty of lying .. 

all i say can be proven .. all you need to do people is ask them .. and they will tell you .. 

follow John rock .. you get nothing but miss information , it a sickness his lying .. he cant help himself ..   

he's a pathological lair ....  If i had only known then what i know about him now .. 

filthy , lying , thieving , two face , back stabbing CHRISTIAN...

This EFF is the DEVIL .... he prays upon children ... 

Have you ever notice he has yet to denie he a registered pedifile .... no he hasn't 

have you ever notice he has yet to denies he a lair, and a theive ... no he hasn't 

what i have posted are all facts .. 

follow him ... he's the greatest .... in golly town .. 

and I do not give a EFF what you asshole think about me ...  just in case you can't tell !!!!









PXP-JohnRock wrote:
ROLMFAO your so stupid you think you know everything but you dumb as a doorknob you know nothing wingnut!! cuz you never listen .you assume everything and have facts of nothing it shows in your post and lack of intelligence.  you  keep showing all here just what a child you are  Yes I retired at 50 yrs old and will still always have more money than you I can assure you !! :).Ha funny  we just got back from 2 weeks in Florida Fort Meyers ,then Miami a few nights then to  Bosaru,s  neighborhood and yes even  Naples !!!  and if you remember we just got back from 2 weeks in Mexico Riveara MIa  ha ha next on to grand canyon and death valley ( ill be thinking of you here lmao) old dried up dusty !!            LMAO YOU KNOW NOTHING WINGNUT

You hate me because I don't cower to your B.S wingnut I don't put up with   bullies never will   Thief ?  never took anything that did not belong to me!! EVER!!  especially from you you have nothing to steal  what an childish  reputation who wants that?

Wingnut you control this all  !!! every time you talk smack I will come and set things straight !! make you a fool again and again until you learn  you don't start fights on lies and stories I will swamp you every time!!(I told you this already ) n grow up wingnut  move on with your lonely server  again I do not play on your platform !!YOU WANT PEACE ?   STOP YOUR LYING CHILDISH  GAMES AND GROW UP AND BECOME A REAL MAN WINGNUT !! TAKE SOME REALLY GOOD ADVICE !!FROM AN HONEST MAN  !!  HAD YOU NOT POSTED WITH LIKE CHARACTER ACTING LIKE A FOOL I WOULD NOT HAVE MADE A FOOL OF YOU!! 

LIKE THIS POST  OF DVSI4U2(WINGNUT ) SPEAKING TO WINGNUT!! rolmfao

DVS14U2 wrote:

LNS-front242 wrote:
I hope Wing gets to feeling better too.  Army shout-out - WOOAH!!!!

Come on NovaLogic and let us help you, get Bigger, Badder and Better like you use to be.
WINGNUT is a Hard core son of a witch ..
I've seem him walk away from a high speed crash back in his racing days at 168 mph
he's been shot , stab, spent 3months in hospital with a concussion & coma from some asshole beating him with a baseball bat .. this dude is one hard core mother effer ..
hikes through the swamps with just a knife and spend day in that golly ..
he had his back broken in Hurricane Andrew lost all he own, not one but twice in his life .. yet this witch sit up high and mighty ..
It's a pleasure WINGNUT to know you .. you are hard yet the countless time I have seem you give the shirt of your back to the needy.. I've seen you give housing to the homeless and feed the hungry & give blankets to the cool in the winter..
Your are amazing and glad I can call you FRIEND !!
keep it up buddy . . .      
sounds like he had some bad luck there. I hope the future holds better luck.
            





                                       YOUR A JOKE WINGNUT !!!  AND ALL KNOW IT!!!
Party On
Jul 11 2019, 12:02 pm - Replied by: Temptresity
Temptresity


What-Ever wrote:

PXP-WINGNUT wrote:
you stupid piece of golly !!!

now you are accusing me of being LNS Front ....  you are truly the stupidest person in all of NOVAWORLD .

LNS front is LNS gonzo son , also mamma step son. 
LNS Front has change he name to Flow Grow you cock sucking moron ..


you stupidly has no bounds motherfucker .. 

SPELL CHECK !!

You stupid piece of golly!!!

 

Now you are accusing me of being LNSFront....  you are truly the stupidest person in all of NOVAWORLD.

 

LNS front is LNS gonzo son, alsomamma step son. 

LNS Front has changed the name toFlow Grow you cock sucking moron...

 

 

You stupidly have no bounds motherfucker... 

 

All three are PXP family unlike you...and they are also loyal players... UN like you.

 

Unlike you I does not need a following...check my friends list and compare you mother effing cock sucker...

 

In fact I often delete my friendslist ... unlike you...

 

So keep up with the lie's john rock...your doing a great job... 

And I’m doing a greater job provingjust how stupid you really are, you depth of your ability of lying... 

 

All I say can be proven... all youneed to do people is ask them... and they will tell you... 

 

Follow John rock... you get nothingbut miss information, it a sickness his lying... he can’t help himself...  

 

He’s a pathological liar.... If I had only known then what I know about him now... 

 

Filthy, lying, thieving, two faces,back stabbing CHRISTIAN...

 

This EFF is the DEVIL.... he preysupon children... 

 

Have you ever notice he has yet to denyhe a registered pedophile.... no he hasn't 

 

Have you ever notice he has yet todenies he a lair, and a thieve ... no he hasn't 

 

What I have posted are all facts... 

 

Follow him ... he's the greatest....in golly town... 

 

And I do not give an EFF what youasshole think about me ...  just in case you can't tell!!!!


THAT'S BETTER NOW !!! 


All three are PXP family unlike you .. and they are also loyal players .. un like you .

unlike you I do not need a following .. check my friends list and compare you mother effing cock sucker ..

in fact I often delete my friends list ... unlike you ..

so keep up with the lie's john rock .. your doing a great job .. 
and Im doing a greater job proving just how stupid you really are , you depth of your abilty of lying .. 

all i say can be proven .. all you need to do people is ask them .. and they will tell you .. 

follow John rock .. you get nothing but miss information , it a sickness his lying .. he cant help himself ..   

he's a pathological lair ....  If i had only known then what i know about him now .. 

filthy , lying , thieving , two face , back stabbing CHRISTIAN...

This EFF is the DEVIL .... he prays upon children ... 

Have you ever notice he has yet to denie he a registered pedifile .... no he hasn't 

have you ever notice he has yet to denies he a lair, and a theive ... no he hasn't 

what i have posted are all facts .. 

follow him ... he's the greatest .... in golly town .. 

and I do not give a EFF what you asshole think about me ...  just in case you can't tell !!!!









PXP-JohnRock wrote:
ROLMFAO your so stupid you think you know everything but you dumb as a doorknob you know nothing wingnut!! cuz you never listen .you assume everything and have facts of nothing it shows in your post and lack of intelligence.  you  keep showing all here just what a child you are  Yes I retired at 50 yrs old and will still always have more money than you I can assure you !! :).Ha funny  we just got back from 2 weeks in Florida Fort Meyers ,then Miami a few nights then to  Bosaru,s  neighborhood and yes even  Naples !!!  and if you remember we just got back from 2 weeks in Mexico Riveara MIa  ha ha next on to grand canyon and death valley ( ill be thinking of you here lmao) old dried up dusty !!            LMAO YOU KNOW NOTHING WINGNUT

You hate me because I don't cower to your B.S wingnut I don't put up with   bullies never will   Thief ?  never took anything that did not belong to me!! EVER!!  especially from you you have nothing to steal  what an childish  reputation who wants that?

Wingnut you control this all  !!! every time you talk smack I will come and set things straight !! make you a fool again and again until you learn  you don't start fights on lies and stories I will swamp you every time!!(I told you this already ) n grow up wingnut  move on with your lonely server  again I do not play on your platform !!YOU WANT PEACE ?   STOP YOUR LYING CHILDISH  GAMES AND GROW UP AND BECOME A REAL MAN WINGNUT !! TAKE SOME REALLY GOOD ADVICE !!FROM AN HONEST MAN  !!  HAD YOU NOT POSTED WITH LIKE CHARACTER ACTING LIKE A FOOL I WOULD NOT HAVE MADE A FOOL OF YOU!! 

LIKE THIS POST  OF DVSI4U2(WINGNUT ) SPEAKING TO WINGNUT!! rolmfao

DVS14U2 wrote:

LNS-front242 wrote:
I hope Wing gets to feeling better too.  Army shout-out - WOOAH!!!!

Come on NovaLogic and let us help you, get Bigger, Badder and Better like you use to be.
WINGNUT is a Hard core son of a witch ..
I've seem him walk away from a high speed crash back in his racing days at 168 mph
he's been shot , stab, spent 3months in hospital with a concussion & coma from some asshole beating him with a baseball bat .. this dude is one hard core mother effer ..
hikes through the swamps with just a knife and spend day in that golly ..
he had his back broken in Hurricane Andrew lost all he own, not one but twice in his life .. yet this witch sit up high and mighty ..
It's a pleasure WINGNUT to know you .. you are hard yet the countless time I have seem you give the shirt of your back to the needy.. I've seen you give housing to the homeless and feed the hungry & give blankets to the cool in the winter..
Your are amazing and glad I can call you FRIEND !!
keep it up buddy . . .      
sounds like he had some bad luck there. I hope the future holds better luck.
            





                                       YOUR A JOKE WINGNUT !!!  AND ALL KNOW IT!!!

SPELL CHECK

All three are PXP family unlike you...and they are also loyal players... UN like you.

 

Unlike you I does not need a following...check my friends list and compare you mother effing cock sucker...

 

In fact I often delete my friendslist ... unlike you...

 

So keep up with the lie's john rock...your doing a great job... 

And I’m doing a greater job provingjust how stupid you really are, you depth of your ability of lying... 

 

All I say can be proven... all youneed to do people is ask them... and they will tell you... 

 

Follow John rock... you get nothingbut miss information, it a sickness his lying... he can’t help himself...  

 

He’s a pathological liar.... If I had only known then what I know about him now... 

 

Filthy, lying, thieving, two faces,back stabbing CHRISTIAN...

 

This EFF is the DEVIL.... he preysupon children... 

 

Have you ever notice he has yet to denyhe a registered pedophile.... no he hasn't 

 

Have you ever notice he has yet todenies he a lair, and a thieve ... no he hasn't 

 

What I have posted are all facts... 

 

Follow him ... he's the greatest....in golly town... 

 

And I do not give an EFF what youasshole think about me ...  just in case you can't tell!!!!

 

THAT'S BETTER NOW
Party On
Jul 11 2019, 12:05 pm - Replied by: Temptresity
Temptresity


PXP-WINGNUT wrote:
NOPE YOU SURE DON'T , THAT'S BECAUSE YOU ARE A LOSER !!!

AHAHAHAAAAAA

effing WHITE TRASH ... YOUR WELFARE IS ON IT'S WAY .....  YOU NEVER EVEN SERVER OUR COUNTRY ... YOUR JUST ANOTHER PIECE OF golly WITH THERE HAND OUT .. 

YOUR ABLE TO WORK .. YOU JUST TOO effing SORRY TO TRY .. 

YOU;LL ALWAY BE DIRT UNDER MY TOE NAIL 

SCUMBAG !!!




PXP-JohnRock wrote:
Fools FOOL  wingnut and I am just bringing it out for all to see. See I have nothing to lose wingnut 

First I am honest second I don't blabber vulgar language like a child , for all here to see 

your reputation will always be crap as long as you keep your lying  smack going  !!
this way all new members will know exactly what you are  a child in a 62yrold body  

again you control what happens wingnut you bring this on yourself  I told you what you need to do  until then I will haunt you like  ghostbusters LMAO  I will be your marsh mellow man  ROLMAO     GROW UP WINGNUT ,DVS14U2,and the other 15 characters you say you purchased  (hackers only need that many accounts)

SPELL CHECK

NOPE YOU SURE DON’T,THAT'S BECAUSE YOU ARE A LOSER!!!

 

AHAHAHAAAAAA

 

Effing WHITE TRASH ...YOUR WELFARE IS ON its WAY.....  YOU NEVER EVEN SERVER OUR COUNTRY ...YOUR JUST ANOTHER PIECE OF golly WITH THERE HAND OUT... 

 

YOU’RE ABLE TO WORK... YOUJUST TOO effing SORRY TO TRY... 

 

YOU; LL ALWAY BE DIRT UNDERMY TOE NAIL 

 

SCUMBAG!!!

 

THAT'S BETTER NOW 
Party On
Jul 11 2019, 3:14 pm - Replied by: PXP-WINGNUT  -PxP-
PXP-WINGNUT  -PxP-

ROTFLMAO  ......   I LOVE IT !

I DONR MIND YOU GUY MAKING FUN ... IT'S ALL GOOD .. 

BUT REMEMBER ONE THIS, IT WHAT I'M SAYING AND NOT WHAT IM DOING .. YOU SHOULD BE FOCUSED ON .. 






HE A WOLF DRESSED IN SHEEP CLOTHING .. 

AS FOR ME .. I NOT HIDING FROM golly .. YOU ALL KNOW WHO I AM ..... AND I REALLY DON'T GIVE A EFF WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT ME ..

PEACE ... 
PARTY ON DUDES !!!




AT LEAST I CAN LAUGH AT MYSELF .... UNLIKE JOHN WHO IS PERFECT ........... ?

JUST ASK HIM !!  

PXP CLAN

 
© Copyright 2019 Novalogic Inc