Welcome Guest   Login or Create an account
LIVE CHAT | INSTANT MESSENGER | BOOKMARK US
FORUM
Main Forum Index » Support Forums » General Support Discussions » Support for specific games
Sub-Forum Delta Force Xtreme
Topic Server Issue
Server Issue
        Total Views: 13139 - Total Replies: 7
Aug 16 2016, 11:11 am - By CptFeathers-SFV-
CptFeathers-SFV-

I have, for a number of years, hosted DFX server Feathers_Nest. Yesterday when I went to go in with wolfrat, I couldnt see the server, nor could I log in to play. So I rebooted the server, and re initialized the hosting process. Still could not connect. Strange part is that the server still showed the last map played. When I disconnect the server, it still shows up in the server list, but when you try to connect it gives a server does not exist error. For some reason it will not disappear from the servers list, so I can not initialize the server. 

If you could, could you clear the server from the list of available servers, so I can make it available again.

DFX Hardliner
Aug 16 2016, 3:56 pm - Replied by: primetech
primetech

Cpt it isn't just you.   This problem is effecting every server.  The Lobby seems to be stuck and it isn't refreshing.  If you restart your server you will not be able to join it due to the session that is displaying in the Lobby is the old session.

Only nova can fix this issue.
Aug 16 2016, 5:36 pm - Replied by: CptFeathers-SFV-
CptFeathers-SFV-

Whew, TY for the info. Thought it was a problem with my routers or new Win 10 install. I am using a Cisco up front and ip passthru to a linksys for the server. Tried re configuring everything and no go. 
It looks like it was just a coincidence as I have been having issues since upgrading to the free win10 Had to try a bunch of different compatibility modes to get it stable. 
I have emailed Nova for whatever good that does, but I do suspect they check here from time to time.

Gerry
DFX Hardliner
Aug 16 2016, 6:19 pm - Replied by: Dogzooka  *NDS*
Dogzooka  *NDS*

having the same issue with the Devildogs servers had a sysdump and upon bringing it back up it doesnt show in lobby

Aug 17 2016, 2:30 pm - Replied by: Capt.Morgan  -RR-
Capt.Morgan  -RR-

Ratchete's Rebels DFX2 server did the same thing. Looks like it's all Nova products.
Aug 17 2016, 4:27 pm - Replied by: RC  =DFW=
RC  =DFW=

Got the same issue with DFW server. The team count was not showing properly so rebooted server last night thinking it needed it.

Shows it is up in Nova even when I shut it down. When I start it when and you try to go in it, it says it does not exist.

Nova, if your listening, your server needs to be rebooted to clear out the cache.
Aug 18 2016, 10:57 am - Replied by: Crazy Horse  <:MFH:>
Crazy Horse  <:MFH:>

Hopefully Nova will resolve this server issue before we lose the few ppl who are actually still playing this release.
Aug 18 2016, 7:33 pm - Replied by: Zaphod  -TG-
Zaphod  -TG-

Been 3 days now and this is just after spending money on them, I want credit back for time lost by this.

Mess with the best, die like the rest.

© Copyright 2024 Novalogic Inc