Welcome Guest   Login or Create an account
LIVE CHAT | INSTANT MESSENGER | BOOKMARK US
FORUM
Main Forum Index » Support Forums » General Support Discussions » Support for specific games
Sub-Forum Delta Force Xtreme
Topic Just bug in this game
Just bug in this game
        Total Views: 18078 - Total Replies: 7
May 17 2015, 10:33 am - By Tanya
Tanya

The NovaLogic not learned how to make games today.
All my games are original and registered, but to the chagrin of playing online.
Let me give an example, in online coop play often all my weapons do not work, shoot, shoot, shoot anything and do some damage on the enemy the question is why not do a good update to take it from the game.
This happens only in the line of DFXtreme, Dfxtreme 2 in other online games that does not happen ever.
Besides the errors of anything your game crashes and says that operated an illegal operation.
I have many games that the other manufacturers even like to play and nothing real these dolls that are equal in every game of NovaLogic.
May 17 2015, 12:25 pm - Replied by: THUNDERBIRD..
THUNDERBIRD..

Moricano wrote:
these dolls that are equal in every game of NovaLogic.

Novalogic's prime Doll is named "Alexandra"  = The Ice Man
May 17 2015, 1:55 pm - Replied by: DVS14U2-PXP  -PxP-
DVS14U2-PXP  -PxP-

Moricano wrote:
Let me give an example, in online coop play often all my weapons do not work, shoot, shoot, shoot anything and do some damage on the enemy the question is why not do a good update to take it from the game.
This happens only in the line of DFXtreme, Dfxtreme 2 in other online games that does not happen ever.
Besides the errors of anything your game crashes and says that operated an illegal operation.
I have many games that the other manufacturers even like to play and nothing real these dolls that are equal in every game of NovaLogic.

Yawn . . . .   Belch . .

Ya ,  Old new ....  they, we , us, them , him , her , all know about ....

We have gotten use to it , might I suggest you to smile and just bier it like the rest of,

us, them, we , him , her ...ect

They , them, or whom ever can give a EFF less . . .   so can I . . .  EFF the fucken fuckers !   

May 17 2015, 3:35 pm - Replied by: THUNDERBIRD..
THUNDERBIRD..

DVS14U2 wrote:

Moricano wrote:

Yawn . . . .   Belch . .

Ya ,  Old new ....  they, we , us, them , him , her , all know about ....

We have gotten use to it , might I suggest you to smile and just bier it like the rest of,

us, them, we , him , her ...ect

They , them, or whom ever can give a EFF less . . .   so can I . . .  EFF the fucken fuckers !   

Cheers Brotha!  And let's Blame fucken Wupass for all the Bugs and evil in this and Nova world

May 19 2015, 10:59 am - Replied by: Tanya
Tanya

I look for a solution I thought this forum was the NovaLogic, but by quite inconvenient answers I think I mentioned something wrong in a forum full of jokes counter.
May 19 2015, 1:11 pm - Replied by: THUNDERBIRD..
THUNDERBIRD..

Moricano wrote:

inconvenient answers

You're lucky there's a Screen between you and me
May 20 2015, 12:03 pm - Replied by: NSA-WeListen
NSA-WeListen

-----,-.-,-,-.-.-,-,,,,,--.-..-,,,Information Protical For = Anthony Melise...; Second info = Release of Recordings by Anthony Melise and of postings , Release of Information of Tony on Drug Charges by Utica police and Feds.-----.-..----.Anthony Melise..a.k.a.= T.J., blackshadowz , ,,-,,.....-.--.,.,.,-.,,----,.,,.,::,,;;.,- Father = Tony melise,..retired---,,---,-,-...-.-,-,....,;.,.----,-,,,,--. Graduated : John F. Kennedy School 1974, Utica New York,,,--,.,,,....--,--,---------,,,.-.--;,; Single , handicap, 3 children = 1. Anthony Melise 2. Trisha Melise 3. Jennifer Melise---;;.-,,--,-.;;;--,-,----------.,;;;.,-.- Meliss Younghanz = niece , Merton Amuso = cousin , Dominic Carnaluci= cousin , Frederick Brace = cousin , David Rodriguez = brother-in-law---,,,-,-.--.....-,-,-.;-;;-;-,,,,.-;- Vehicle = Red Chevy CrewCab Silverado Z 71--,-.-,,.-.-,-.--.,,-,-.-,;;,;.---,-.,,Vehicle Tags # New York EFZ-2548..,--.,.,.,---.,..,,,,...;-...,-,-,-.,, Handicap Tag ,on center mirror..---.-.-.--.;;;,;.---,--,.;;....;;--- Tony Melise = drummer, played with Pearl drum Set-----,-.----,-.-;---.-,--,,,.;.--,-. 4 Members of band: 1. Jerry Powers , 2. Rich Nashe , 3. Larry Locash , 4. Tony Melise.-------.,.,--.-.;;;;,;,;,;;;;,,---, Tony Melise Born; June 14, 1955--,-.--,-.--...-,-.- Friends : Jo, Sandman, Loneagle and son--,-.--,-.-,,.-;;;,.;;.;----,: Tony Melise parents : Babcie and Grampa..-,-.-.--.-.-,-.-,-,-;;-.-.-;---, Black and white mix dog named = Cuttles
May 21 2015, 8:59 am - Replied by: PXP Loki
PXP Loki

awesome
Schizophrenia

© Copyright 2024 Novalogic Inc