Welcome Guest   Login or Create an account
LIVE CHAT | INSTANT MESSENGER | BOOKMARK US
FORUM
updating f22 lughtning 3
        Total Views: 35685 - Total Replies: 30
Feb 28 2012, 3:41 pm - By woodmankillith
woodmankillith

i havent played f22 lightning 3 for sumtime ,so i redownloaded it but i cannot get it to update so i can play online that was so much fun anyone have any ideas wat i could do to get the game to update i am running windows xp service pack 3 i added a port  but still no luck i tried downloading it from the site seperatly it downloaded to my computer but wen i try to install update i aborts thank plaese help.im wondering is therte still multiplayer for this game .not getting much help from support
Jul 18 2013, 6:10 am - Replied by: exposure
exposure

Hi, I am trying to get people playing F-22 online again. I have created a website http://www.f22lightning3online.com/ with info and advice about how to play online.

I also have a Twitter @F22online to tell people when I will be hosting games online.

Xposure UX

Let's play F-22 Lightning 3 online again!
Apr 28 2014, 11:50 am - Replied by: ROFLCopterLOL
ROFLCopterLOL

Xposure UX,I registered. F22 Lightning 3 was one of the first games I have played on a PC that I owned.(excluding a texas instrument machine in the 80's :-p)I would love to see more people playing this AWESOME game once again.
Jun 13 2015, 3:50 am - Replied by: Kesha F1
Kesha F1

F-22 L3 update now!

***UPDATE*** UPDATE***UDATE*** Rev 1.00.02.11 June 1, 2015 ***UPDATE*** UPDATE***UPDATE*** Latest update for F22 Lightning 3 under the “downloads†tab. In addition to general bug fixes, the beta preview update includes improved video support, 16x9 HD modes, and improved multiplayer connectivity. While we continue to improve and refine the update we’d appreciate your comments. Please let us know if you’ve tried the new F22 Lightning 3 update and what you think by emailing us at F22L3Comments@novalogic.com.

http://novalogic.com/
Medic here, hold on! © JO
Jun 13 2015, 12:31 pm - Replied by: Chupakabra  <=LoS=>
Chupakabra  <=LoS=>

work with res 1920x1080 but veeeeeery lagy, need optimizationss
President of LOS
Jun 13 2015, 12:55 pm - Replied by: THUNDERBIRD..
THUNDERBIRD..

Chupakabra wrote:
work with res 1920x1080 but veeeeeery lagy, need optimizationss

Sounds like a complaint Chup!?
Wasn't it clear before that they only changed texture sizes to HD and did not develop a whole new game graphics engine?

But feel free to send any comment to nocomment@nevalogic.com

Jun 13 2015, 2:22 pm - Replied by: Chupakabra  <=LoS=>
Chupakabra  <=LoS=>

agree, and they asked for comments so i just puted comment
President of LOS
Jun 14 2015, 2:33 pm - Replied by: stompem
stompem

Kesha F1 wrote:
F-22 L3 update now!

***UPDATE*** UPDATE***UDATE*** Rev 1.00.02.11 June 1, 2015 ***UPDATE*** UPDATE***UPDATE*** Latest update for F22 Lightning 3 under the “downloads†tab. In addition to general bug fixes, the beta preview update includes improved video support, 16x9 HD modes, and improved multiplayer connectivity. While we continue to improve and refine the update we’d appreciate your comments. Please let us know if you’ve tried the new F22 Lightning 3 update and what you think by emailing us at F22L3Comments@novalogic.com.

Program Updates & Twitter Feed

A good thing for the game - maybe time to crank it back up!

GJ
NovaHQ 

Delta Force and Joint Ops Resource Site

*DELTA FORCE APPS - Play BHD with custom features enabled + 3 levels of difficulty.
Download It Here... AI Control For BHD & TS
Jun 14 2015, 2:47 pm - Replied by: THUNDERBIRD..
THUNDERBIRD..

stompem wrote:

Kesha F1 wrote:
F-22 L3 update now!

Program Updates & Twitter Feed

A good thing for the game - maybe time to crank it back up!

GJ

Leave and go to Arma3 faggot you're done here
Jun 14 2015, 6:08 pm - Replied by: stompem
stompem

REFERENCE:
http://www.novaworld2.com/index.php?idtag=557e263c482be&do=/public/forums/display_topic/id_5667/page_1# r177836

THUNDERBIRD.. wrote:

Leave and go to Arma3 faggot you're done here
^

Pot calling the Kettle

BTW
I do lots of DF Arma FarCry Unity DarkBasic GML LUA Boolean...

Not to mention Cryengine GameGuru GameMaker and the UDK.

So I'm quite welcome and right at home here... You?

Go To: F-22 Lightning 3 Updater
NovaHQ 

Delta Force and Joint Ops Resource Site

*DELTA FORCE APPS - Play BHD with custom features enabled + 3 levels of difficulty.
Download It Here... AI Control For BHD & TS
Jun 19 2015, 2:09 am - Replied by: SoF-SquadofFools
SoF-SquadofFools

You have to get up early to see this foul mouthed THUNDERBIRD.. trying to be funny. He always picking on someone. Seems he got you as the flavor of the month there. He always got foul names for someone. Does not look good for him when he posts crap like that. Maybe his nanny will give him his meds once she unchains the jacket and unlocks the mouth guard.

© Copyright 2024 Novalogic Inc