Welcome Guest   Login or Create an account
LIVE CHAT | INSTANT MESSENGER | BOOKMARK US
FORUM
Main Forum Index » Support Forums » General Support Discussions » Support for specific games
Sub-Forum Delta Force: Blackhawk Down
Topic No Key!
No Key!
        Total Views: 11403 - Total Replies: 5
Apr 04 2016, 5:31 pm - By Falcon409
Falcon409

Probably should have read the forum posts before purchasing BHD. Had I done that I wouldn't have bothered making the purchase. I realize these are old titles, I get that, but if you're going to continue to offer them for sale, then support, at least in getting the keys to the buyers, should be handled quickly. After that we're on our own and I would accept that.

Luckily I purchased with PayPal and if the keys aren't forthcoming, I'll open a dispute for the purchase and get a refund. . . .or at least I think that's how it will work, lol.

In the mean time, can someone in Nova World quit hitting the "snooze button", wake up and take care of it's customers?

Apr 05 2016, 7:45 am - Replied by: Falcon409
Falcon409

Yea, ok! Well, a refund it will be. Too bad Nova doesn't mind taking your money but could care less about support. No reason anyone should wait more than a few hours for the activation e-mail containing the installation keys. Also, no reason that the keys aren't done automatically and available on the page that says "My Stuff/Activation Keys" or however it's stated. It's 2016 folks, get with the program.
Apr 06 2016, 7:06 pm - Replied by: Falcon409
Falcon409

lol, Amazingly, once I got support from PayPal and they started looking into the refund. . .I suddenly get all the e-mails at once, lol, lol. What a bunch of Maroons!
Apr 07 2016, 8:28 am - Replied by: Baldo the Don
Baldo the Don

Maybe the NovaLumps running this circus lost the passwords to the servers, forums, and the e-mail accounts they connected them to, but they still have their PayPal info, and the contact they get from there is the first they ever hear of problems in their store or the community...

Would explain a lot, in my opinion.

The best way I know how to reinstall DFBHD(TS) and update it correctly by Baldo the Don

NAVSPECWARCOM's Nova Journal - Collected and edited by Baldo_the_Don

I used to have a fairly informative signature, but apparently, my account's been reset. What had made my sig so informative were the various links I had to tutorial and helpful threads I had posted, which have all been deleted by the resetting of my account, so if you click a link in one of my replies and it's invalid, that's why.

I may get around to reposting these tutorials, if they are missed by enough people. We'll see...

Meanwhile, if you need to see something I posted, all my stuff can be found at www.DFReload.com

Apr 07 2016, 1:54 pm - Replied by: Falcon409
Falcon409

Baldo the Don wrote:
Maybe the NovaLumps running this circus lost the passwords to the servers, forums, and the e-mail accounts they connected them to, but they still have their PayPal info, and the contact they get from there is the first they ever hear of problems in their store or the community...

Would explain a lot, in my opinion.

Yes it would.

Apr 07 2016, 2:22 pm - Replied by: Brav35  *DB*
Brav35  *DB*

Yesterday, I received several emails corresponding to messages I got several months ago.  I also noticed that one of the mods was online last night around the time I received the set of emails...a coincidence?? ;) Guess it is time for the yearly email dump.

© Copyright 2024 Novalogic Inc