Welcome Guest   Login or Create an account
LIVE CHAT | INSTANT MESSENGER | BOOKMARK US
FORUM
Main Forum Index » Support Forums » General Support Discussions » Support for specific games
Sub-Forum Joint Operations
Topic server list
server list
        Total Views: 9593 - Total Replies: 8
Aug 16 2016, 5:30 am - By coopwarriors.nl
coopwarriors.nl

There are problems with the server list, I host last night but no one could come in. ther tell me code 3213 .And I have refreshed the list. But I still see the old list, Can host when the old list stil ther. When i host on lan it works.  what to do now.
coopwarriors
Aug 16 2016, 8:44 am - Replied by: TheTazVa
TheTazVa

Apparently the problem is Novaworld wide as no one can get into any of the JO servers. Both of ours are up but we cannot get into them and the server list is incorrect.

Aug 16 2016, 10:33 am - Replied by: H.1.N.1.
H.1.N.1.

I have put up my server but no one can see it. I go to other servers and the map playing is not the map that is up. Is there anyway to get to Novaworld and tell them something is wrong?
Billy Quick
Aug 16 2016, 4:02 pm - Replied by: primetech
primetech

It is a Novalogic problem!  Hopefully they will fix it soon!!!!
Aug 16 2016, 4:06 pm - Replied by: coopwarriors.nl
coopwarriors.nl

you can host. on lan ore join. with tunngle 
coopwarriors
Aug 18 2016, 9:51 am - Replied by: coopwarriors.nl
coopwarriors.nl

4 days later and still nothing is running. HE NOVAWORLD WAKE UP AND DO SOMETHING ALREADY! 
coopwarriors
Apr 06 2019, 10:20 am - Replied by: H.1.N.1.
H.1.N.1.

I now have Windows 10 and when I make a mission, I can't change anything in the wac because it says I don't have permission. Does anyone know how I can set the permissions so I can edit the wac file?
Billy Quick
Apr 06 2019, 10:55 am - Replied by: fred..nl
fred..nl

open the file.then you see properties.open it then you see security.chance the permissions.but not the system or administrators you see there
Apr 09 2019, 10:20 am - Replied by: PLAzmA
PLAzmA

Another way (without adjusting file permissions) is to get at the file is use the windows search for notepad, right click it (instead of left click) and select the option run as administrator.

As the notepad is running with admin rights you can then get at (open the file through notepad) and update/save the file without issue.

Just make sure to change the open file type from *.txt to *.* (view all files) or when viewing the folder with the wac files just enter *.wac into the file name box and hit enter, the wac files will then appear.

© Copyright 2024 Novalogic Inc