Welcome Guest   Login or Create an account
LIVE CHAT | INSTANT MESSENGER | BOOKMARK US
FORUM
Main Forum Index » Support Forums » General Support Discussions » Support for specific games
Sub-Forum Older Games
Topic New News For NovaLogic people
Nov 11 2013, 3:56 am - Replied by: KAY.Puta
KAY.Puta

RE3 wrote:
ha ha wingnut, i've been downloading torrents now for 4 yrs, music, movies and games
and no virus here...

i guess some ppl dont know what there talking bout, lol

and the new new's is, Nova is DEAD!

and YOU have a nice day :D

torrent is crap....you hacka?
Nov 11 2013, 3:57 am - Replied by: RE3
RE3

and another F**** idiot online!

Nov 11 2013, 4:05 am - Replied by: KAY.Puta
KAY.Puta

RE3 wrote:

lol that Armaring?

Nov 11 2013, 4:41 am - Replied by: sog.Lt  .sog.
sog.Lt  .sog.

KAY.Puta wrote:

RE3 wrote:

lol that Armaring?

Don't know who it is, all I know is he is perceptive and a good judge of character.
The views expressed in this post are the views of Sog.Lt and not necessarily the views of Sog squad, any reference to any person living or dead is coincidental, no offence is intended and no animals were harmed in the making of this post.
Nov 11 2013, 10:49 pm - Replied by: blackshadowz
blackshadowz

I say no bad thing to any one but i try to be nice to every one the truth all way's come's out.   We have one person on this site that starts every thing on this site and get's ban and buy's him self a new user name and will do it all over.  To make people try to get him ban one more time.

It's your life denny and its your time denny i don't care who you are on nova but i'm not going to get my self ban because of a 39 year old man that act's like a little kid. 

Denny you have a little boy growing up and you have a wife and a family y do all this on here y just think about what your doing to other people.

ya nova has been dead for a wile now it's old new's and it will not come back.

for my time i just chill and be my self and just hang in here from time to time. We all know thing will take time to get better but from some people that don't understand the word stop.

have a grate day denny aka kay.puta call you self any name in the book and god rest your soul. 

i play bf2 bf3 and bf4                               all the best
                                                           BlackShadowCS

Nov 11 2013, 10:59 pm - Replied by: KAY.Puta
KAY.Puta

blackshadowz wrote:
I say no bad thing to any one but i try to be nice to every one the truth all way's come's out.   We have one person on this site that starts every thing on this site and get's ban and buy's him self a new user name and will do it all over.  To make people try to get him ban one more time.

It's your life denny and its your time denny i don't care who you are on nova but i'm not going to get my self ban because of a 39 year old man that act's like a little kid. 

Denny you have a little boy growing up and you have a wife and a family y do all this on here y just think about what your doing to other people.

ya nova has been dead for a wile now it's old new's and it will not come back.

for my time i just chill and be my self and just hang in here from time to time. We all know thing will take time to get better but from some people that don't understand the word stop.

have a grate day denny aka kay.puta call you self any name in the book and god rest your soul. 

i play bf2 bf3 and bf4                               all the best
                                                           BlackShadowCS

The pain Cums in spasms  Get back on TS effer

© Copyright 2024 Novalogic Inc