Welcome Guest   Login or Create an account
LIVE CHAT | INSTANT MESSENGER | BOOKMARK US
FORUM
Jan 05 2018, 1:59 pm - Replied by: PLAzmA
PLAzmA

I notice this in the 1.6.9 exe with aw2 and my older nvidia card, i assume your not using aw2 and the 1.7.x standard exe, if so might be worth checking you have the latest drives (NOT FROM MICROCRAP) and if that has no luck with that try turning of AA support in the game (personaly at 1080p i prefer it off in jo), frame effects and set to bilinear instead of trilinear, as this may help things.

Also how is your screen connected, had a system today over dvi it had no ferrite beads on the dvi cable (same would likely apply to hdmi or display port), the monitor had an external power supply which was close to the back of the pc and there was some strange crap happening, moved power supply for one of the screens and swapped out the dvi cable and shazm perfect picture.

If your unsure on what device driver to get drop me the device id for the device and the windows version and i will find you the latest driver.
Jan 06 2018, 3:05 am - Replied by: ShemihazaH
ShemihazaH

Polly anna wrote:
Hmmmm thanks everyone. Managed to get everything going again but have some new in-compatibility with my video card. Now I get an annoying and constant flicker in the top quarter of my screen whilst in game... never happened before and not happening anywhere else on my puter, just in game at nova ?   any ideas ?

Please start a new thread about your flickering screen 
If others are struggling with the same issue it would be great if they don't have to dig through seemingly unrelated threads for a solution.
Jan 06 2018, 3:46 am - Replied by: ShemihazaH
ShemihazaH

Kwai,

I believe you've managed to install the first update with the installer:
jo_update_101705_xx.exe

This will update to version 1.6.9.2. You can check the version.txt file in your game directory to verify.

In the jointops.zip is only one file, it's called jointops.exe. Extract this file to your desktop then copy it into your game directory to overwrite the 1.6.9.2 executable to get to1.7.5.7

The first update is an installer with several files. The second and final update is just a single file you need to extract and copy into your game folder.

When you first run the game you will be prompted to add a firewall exception. After that you should be able to join again. You should see the correct version when you start the game.
May 18 2018, 11:21 am - Replied by: KwaiChangCaine
KwaiChangCaine

Thanks Datura I will check it out. 
Apr 21 2019, 3:40 pm - Replied by: SGT Bennet
SGT Bennet

Hi all, I know this has been done before but I can't get the program to update. I lost the game and had to reload it from CD. Got version 1.6.9.2 to load but it still get NCC007 when trying to play. Can't get any newer version to load. Any help would be appreciated
Apr 24 2019, 8:11 am - Replied by: Dr.Enceladus
Dr.Enceladus

SGT Bennet wrote:
Hi all, I know this has been done before but I can't get the program to update. I lost the game and had to reload it from CD. Got version 1.6.9.2 to load but it still get NCC007 when trying to play. Can't get any newer version to load. Any help would be appreciated

hmmm....So your just installing JO TR only and not JO E as well?

If its up to v1.6.9.2 there is a JO TR patch you should run;
jo_update_101705_xx final patch.exe (about 150mb)

You'll have to update punkbuster as well. The raw PB folder after first install is about 1.6mb? i think. Once updated the new PB folder size should be about 6.5mb

NCC007 = "Your game is incompatible with this server. Please go to NovaLogic.com for more information regarding what version of the game you should be running. Please update your game to the latest version. (NCC007)";

Good luck!

© Copyright 2024 Novalogic Inc