Welcome Guest   Login or Create an account
LIVE CHAT | INSTANT MESSENGER | BOOKMARK US
FORUM
Main Forum Index » Support Forums » General Support Discussions » Support for specific games
Sub-Forum Delta Force Xtreme 2
Topic DFX2 Server Problem
DFX2 Server Problem
        Total Views: 19372 - Total Replies: 9
Mar 08 2016, 1:26 pm - By Mr.ExiLe  <=ECU=>
Mr.ExiLe  <=ECU=>

Hello,

My Problem is :
if i host a game then the Player can not Connectet.
The Error Message is "enumerating session" but i have opening Ports (32768,49152,64206)

someone can Help me?

Mar 12 2016, 1:36 am - Replied by: Mr.ExiLe  <=ECU=>
Mr.ExiLe  <=ECU=>

Wow over 130 Views and nobody can help me :(
Mar 12 2016, 8:53 am - Replied by: BULLTACO.....  -USM-
BULLTACO.....  -USM-

Mr.ExiLe wrote:
fire wall settings

Mar 12 2016, 9:00 am - Replied by: JARHEAD..  -USM-
JARHEAD..  -USM-

BULLTACO..... wrote:

Mr.ExiLe wrote:
fire wall settings
Norton or anti virus software need to open those up to.

Mar 13 2016, 12:49 pm - Replied by: DVS14U2-PXP  -PxP-
DVS14U2-PXP  -PxP-

Mr.ExiLe wrote:
Hello,

My Problem is :
if i host a game then the Player can not Connectet.
The Error Message is "enumerating session" but i have opening Ports (32768,49152,64206)

someone can Help me?

It's not that no one can help you . it's that the answer is long and difficult to explain,
suggestion : search port forwarding . and Nova server port code .. you posted 3 I believe there are more ..
here is another thing I would suggest strongly .
Call your ISP and request help on Port forwarding For I had to Bridge my Modem before I could LAN.  Not all set ups or modems are the same .. Again call your ISP for help , unless your I pro .. HMMM . . I can assume your not because your asking question here instead of asking your ISP !!
Now here is the answer you have been looking for. 
Take your Delta Force folder and copy it ....  Place it on your desk top.
now rename it but put a .exe at the end .. now host your game from this folder , and play your game from to Desk top shortcut ..
But remember to edit your game folder too, and make sure your min an max is set for port forwarding
it not easy to set a basement server .. but if you search the forums you might find your answers ..
Remember dumbass WUPASS forgot to back up the site here and is did an update with a move and 90% of the forums were lost because of his stupidity ..
Most of the member her do not remember that and most of the member lost there account because of him ..
But all but me consider him and smartest person on the planet ..
Me I know him as a snot nose punk kid . .  17 and thinks he knows everything .. yet he failed to back up content before he made change to said site ..
QUESTION : what the first this when working on your computer  ???

BACK IT UP ...STUPID

May 09 2016, 11:18 am - Replied by: DD-Huntor
DD-Huntor

Like everyone else stated.   Windows Firewall and the ports on your router need to be open.  Otherwise you will get the error you stated above.

May 09 2016, 8:24 pm - Replied by: CptFeathers-SFV-
CptFeathers-SFV-

Delete post

DFX Hardliner
Aug 01 2017, 5:59 pm - Replied by: Lt. Buck Compton  <:BOB:>
Lt. Buck Compton  <:BOB:>

I have the same problem, first it would come and go, now its permanent.

Grenade onto others as you would have them grenade onto you...........If you're gonna knock down my front door you'd better bring EVERYBODY!! You heard me...you better bring everthing at your disposal. BLOOD WILL BE SHED!!. LMAO!!
Aug 01 2017, 9:57 pm - Replied by: SothPaw  =WT=
SothPaw  =WT=

http://www.wikihow.com/Play-Games-on-LAN

http://www.wikihow.com/Configure-Your-PC-to-a-Local-Area-Network

https://steamcommunity.com/app/304930/discussions/3/34093781786489549/

http://www.tp-link.com/us/FAQ-28.html

Aug 02 2017, 7:36 am - Replied by: PLAzmA
PLAzmA

I would avoid setting up a DMZ, this is not a good idea, the ports you forward should be right, although i know in the case of JO for example only a single udp port 32768 is all thats really required despite many guides advising multiple ports are needed.

Like other said your issue is likely windows or what ever firewall software your using rejecting the traffic at machine level, without knowing what firewall software your using the best i can tell you is to manually add a rule to allow the traffic.

All firewall software should allow you to say allow all traffic these ports on all interfaces in a manual rule.

Obviously adjust ports / type / service name accordingly, but this is for windows firewall: https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms345310(v=sql.100).aspx

Finally ensure your pc has a fixed IP (not using DHCP) ive seen so many people setup port forwards to a pooled IP, for it to stop working days later when they got a new ip from their dhcp server due to what ever reason.

Your router will have a pool of address it uses, for example a routers ip of 192.168.1.1 may have a pool that runs from 192.168.1.100 to 192.168.1.149, thus having a 50 address pool size, set your static ip outside of this pool. So anything 192.168.1.2 to 192.168.1.99 or 192.168.1.151 to 192.168.1.254 would be safe.

Most routers are pretty good, but some wont realise things are already using an address is used inside the pool already, and give it out to a new DHCP client and then you have an ip conflict.

© Copyright 2024 Novalogic Inc