Welcome Guest   Login or Create an account
LIVE CHAT | INSTANT MESSENGER | BOOKMARK US
FORUM
Please a question about TFD ?
        Total Views: 1789 - Total Replies: 15
Nov 03 2010, 7:05 pm - By SP-Rock
SP-Rock

Will the new move still keep TFD active. I know it's an older game but  several teams were still running servres. As this is written it's not back up.

Thanks in advance for any information.

Nov 03 2010, 7:38 pm - Replied by: thor-des
thor-des

The TFD Lobby is already up and running
test
Nov 03 2010, 7:44 pm - Replied by: SP-Rock
SP-Rock

Please forgive my lack of Computer skill. I can connect to servers for JO and DFX but when I try to connect with TFD still getting the white screen that says "Page can not be displayed". Does this with the game CD and the no CD patch.

Any help would be most appreciated.

Nov 03 2010, 7:49 pm - Replied by: thor-des
thor-des

Try clearing out the cache folder in your dftfd directory
If you can see this page, you should be able to see it in the game.
test
Nov 03 2010, 7:54 pm - Replied by: SP-Rock
SP-Rock

Wow - Cache is empty. Your link works and I can see it just fine. Tried to enter the SP Server and of course it wants me to sign in but can't get to the sign in page from there. Really confused now.

Nov 03 2010, 7:57 pm - Replied by: thor-des
thor-des

Ok,
when you are on the public game page click "Back to Main Page" (at the top left)..  It will bring you to a menu page.. Click "Logout" at the bottom.. Then it will ask you to sign in with your novaworld account name and password.  It will bring you back to the "menu page" (logged in).. then just click on "public games"..

Yes, nw could of made the navigation to the login screen a little better.  It confuses alot of players..

test
Nov 03 2010, 8:02 pm - Replied by: SP-Rock
SP-Rock

Ok, I signed in but although the game is running on my PC, the game isn't connected to Nova. I can click on the servers but not enter the game.

Nov 03 2010, 8:05 pm - Replied by: thor-des
thor-des

So when you click on a server name does it initiate the "Joining Session" dialog?
test
Nov 03 2010, 8:06 pm - Replied by: SP-Rock
SP-Rock

Yes, but it doesn't load and after a few seconds it thanks me for playing and returns to the server page.

Nov 03 2010, 8:09 pm - Replied by: thor-des
thor-des

Wow that is completely weird
test
Nov 03 2010, 8:12 pm - Replied by: SP-Rock
SP-Rock

Yes and no. Your link works and I'm there, if my thinking is correct,  the game is just sitting on my PC, It's not connected. So I've signed in but the game isn't with me. Does that make sense?

© Copyright 2024 Novalogic Inc