Welcome Guest   Login or Create an account
LIVE CHAT | INSTANT MESSENGER | BOOKMARK US
FORUM
NOVAWORLD.CC DOWN?
        Total Views: 31329 - Total Replies: 17
Sep 02 2018, 2:58 am - By SPARKY52 BIA
SPARKY52 BIA

I tried to login to novaworld lw server and it just sits there,did a search for novaworld.cc server and net tells me no such server listed there? has it gone for good or temporary-in the uk btw.
Sep 02 2018, 5:34 am - Replied by: PLAzmA
PLAzmA

novaworld.cc is offline at the moment.
Sep 02 2018, 10:39 am - Replied by: xOx SURFHAWK
xOx SURFHAWK

FOR THE MOMENT?  IT'S LABOR DAY WEEKEND AND I NEED TO BE ABLE TO PLAY DFLW!   
OMG!  PLEASE RUSH GETTING BACK ON LINE!  

PLEASE

PLEASE

PLEASE

THANKS FOR ALL THE GOOD WORK TOO!  rs
Sep 02 2018, 8:21 pm - Replied by: VeryStableGenius
VeryStableGenius

Why are you using novaworld.cc? Do the real NovaWorld servers no longer work for the older games?
Sep 03 2018, 12:46 am - Replied by: SPARKY52 BIA
SPARKY52 BIA

well to start with,if i go down the nova route it wants me to login every blessed time i want to play so i go down the novaworld.cc route and i dont.I managed to sort it now by using novahq so at least i dont have to login to play..time is money :)
Sep 03 2018, 1:21 pm - Replied by: VeryStableGenius
VeryStableGenius

Wait, so there's three different lobbies for the games? Seems a little ridiculous since those older games don't have many players. So why dilute the amount of players by having them spread across three different lobbies? I know logging in is annoying, but seems like a silly reason to start a new lobby. Just my two cents that no one asked for. 
Sep 03 2018, 4:59 pm - Replied by: PLAzmA
PLAzmA

I think that way it works with the NovaHQ two patches scott created is, the first reports to all 3 of the lobbies at the same time, this way at times when nova was down, one of the other two would work, or in this case when novaworld.cc is down the official lobby and the novahq works. The other Patch allows you to select which lobby to use at start.

The files for LW are here:

Multi Lobby Heart Beat Patch for people hosting:

DFLW Lobby Startup Select for players:

For the other Games DF1, DF2, etc you can find the lobby select patches through the files selection in the top bar and selecting the appropriate game.

Its actually a much better way for things to work as it means there is redundancy, its just a shame games like JO are more complex and require the user to perform a nova login before they can connect and it also doesnt help a lot of the processes of joining a server (including the lobby data) is encoded, a few people have worked cracked how to decode the data, which is how places like novaworld.cc display the lobby data and in theory the processes could potentially be able to be reversed to say encode a json or xml table in php or what ever back into the encoded lobby data, but the entire process of joining a game is move involved with JO and tied heavily to the nova login. But if its something that could be cracked at some point a multi lobby system for the later games would be a welcome thing.
Sep 04 2018, 4:38 pm - Replied by: Ron.
Ron.

Thieves giving advices,     how rude, mr plazma,you have so less of shame!!!!! 

Sep 05 2018, 11:49 am - Replied by: BuIIdog1  -USM-
BuIIdog1  -USM-

Ron. wrote:
      how rude!!!!! 

Yea buddie ! You don't have to tell me. Your Wife talks dirty! I can't understand a dam thing, but it gets me hard.

Sep 05 2018, 1:54 pm - Replied by: Multy KillerRo  <:SKS:>
Multy KillerRo  <:SKS:>

you guy and X Psych Ting is involving in , without matter, in almost all discutions around here,you will all die! bad death with leaves on top,

Sep 05 2018, 2:02 pm - Replied by: Multy KillerRo  <:SKS:>
Multy KillerRo  <:SKS:>

his is the squad leave alone with leaves

© Copyright 2024 Novalogic Inc