Welcome Guest   Login or Create an account
LIVE CHAT | INSTANT MESSENGER | BOOKMARK US
FORUM
Resurrecting old accounts?
        Total Views: 14742 - Total Replies: 7
Jan 20 2011, 7:40 pm - By Busa Killer
Busa Killer

Well I just found a stack of my old DF games. Land Warrior, TFD, BHD, JO:TR and Escalation. The only CD key I don't have is Land Warrior, who knows where that case is.

Anyway, I wouldn't mind jumping in and fraggin some n00bs again. I'd REALLY like to have my old account for Task Force Dagger, if that's possible. I worked hard for GOA and I'd love to have it again.  It's a shame they got rid of the ranking after that game.

So is it possible to reactivate old accounts? I remember something about accounts being deactivated after 30 days of non-use, but maybe things have changed.

Dec 27 2011, 2:40 pm - Replied by: PXP WINGNUT  =PXP=
PXP WINGNUT  =PXP=

good luck I have one two years old and still cant use it, nor get anyone to reset it so i can use that CD again ????

support works good sometimes, other times ????  all i can say is keep trying . . or buy a new CD with all the games . . . hmmm I never thought of it but thats probably what they want you to do any way ????

Dec 27 2011, 3:19 pm - Replied by: sog.Ninjaman  .sog.
sog.Ninjaman  .sog.

Try a PM to Wupass - might be able to help.

Dec 27 2011, 7:16 pm - Replied by: PXP WINGNUT  =PXP=
PXP WINGNUT  =PXP=

sog.Ninjaman wrote:
Try a PM to Wupass - might be able to help.

ya i did that once . . might try again . .  cant remember my password . . . user name is DVS1 . . i ask wupass and because I can not remember the email address Im out of luck . . .

I hace the CD keys . . but he claim will not do me any good . . .

seem like Im screw !!!    

Feb 16 2012, 6:46 pm - Replied by: ghostdark
ghostdark

you guys do know that you have to buy a download copy of any game novalogic put out dont you?there not going to give out a new licence for a game that you guys havnt played in over a year,geeez get with it.  lol

© Copyright 2024 Novalogic Inc