LIVE CHAT | INSTANT MESSENGER | BOOKMARK US
FORUM
Error code - J-203, Then sysdump
        Total Views: 13110 - Total Replies: 20
Jun 28 2019, 3:24 am - By Wirelessed WiRe
Wirelessed WiRe

Hi Guys,
Kindly plz help give a hand on it.
I have very lag conn to novaworld during playing X2. But no this problem for DFLW. quite often I see T or R or the both is red on upper right corner of screen. when either is keep red, then I cannot move just see game ongoing events reporting on screen. Now I experienced a new problem - J-203, and sysdump. and  X2 Crashed. 
When I played X2, almost I am the only one with yellow dot ahead of my name for all players.

Any help would be highly apprecited.

thanks,
Jun 29 2019, 4:46 pm - Replied by: DVS14U2-PXP  -PxP-
DVS14U2-PXP  -PxP-

Not that easy to answer .
would have to ask Dad. 

But first question would be.

what connection speed ?
wired or wireless ?
what kind of system are you running?
next and important one is what is running in the back ground of your system.

Depending on the system, the best is to have nothing else open while playing this game .. 

I inherited my dads old system .. wingnut 
HEX core on a ASUS MOBO, water cooled. with a X560 graphic card and 6 GB of memory .
and I run fine playing online PC games , I done play DFX2 very much , only once and a while . 

but one thing dad has showed me is,  make sure nothing is open or running in back ground ,   I use Vent for com's .. that is about all I use .. 

but I would suggest, making sure you have a solid system , a direct line to internet, and be sure nothing else is running, check you tool bar and exit out of everything .. see how thats works .

good luck I have seen you in the PXP server a few times .. 

I login once a week to keep an eye on that asshole JOHN COCK SUCKER !!!  

effing pervert 
Jun 30 2019, 4:36 am - Replied by: PXP-JohnRock
PXP-JohnRock

DVS14U2-PXP wrote:
Not that easy to answer 
would have to ask Dad. 

what connection speed ?
wired or wireless ?

Depending on the system, the best is to have nothing else open while playing this game .. 

HEX core on a ASUS MOBO, water cooled. with a X560 graphic card and 6 GB of memory .
and I run fine playing online PC games , I done play DFX2 very much , only once and a while . 

but one thing dad has showed me is,  make sure nothing is open or running in back ground ,   I use Vent for com's .. that is about all I use .. 

but I would suggest, making sure you have a solid system , a direct line to internet, and be sure nothing else is running, check you tool bar and exit out of everything .. see how thats works .

effing pervert 

Wingnut you are your worst enemy !!! your lies proceed you.This is why you so mad...Again I prove you are a fool and here you cry again like a child when will you learn to move on ? ALL HERE KNOW WHAT TRASH YOU ARE YET YOU STILL PERSIST !!  Its time to grow up Wingnut <DVS14u2, your fake JOHNROCK account ..proves your the hacker here your exactly what you have been complaining about for years (hackers cheaters liars, there all the same   As long as I live I will be here to keep you in your place  even though I do not play on this platform !So here are my words to you  GROW UP WINGNUT  Get a real life move on stop cheating hacking and being a liar  so in the end you can look back on life and say "hey I did something worth while in my life "  Your a shameful person Wingnut

And to the player above research  Wingnut PXP  see who your speaking to !! read his past posts   you decide!!
Thanks to all our loyal players its been nice !!
Jun 30 2019, 7:14 pm - Replied by: PXP-WINGNUT  -PxP-
PXP-WINGNUT  -PxP-

WHAT ARE YOU BABBLING ABOUT STEWIE ?

HACKER .. WHAT DID I HACK FOOL ,

YES YOUR THE FOOL !

MY SON LEFT A POST .
YOU SAYING I HACK HIS ACCOUNT..  ON MY GOD !!!

LOOK PEDIFILE , GO JERK YOURSELF OFF... 

AND YES YOU ALL GO AND LOOK UP WINGNUT, GO AND LOOK UP DVS1, AND GO AND LOOK UP LOGAN RUN, AND WRAITH, AND FLOW GROW .. 
AND ALL THE OTHER YEP IT'S ME .. 

FOR YOU WHO FOLLOW JOHNROCK .

PLEASE FORGIVE HIM , HE'S A SICK MAN ..

I AM WINGNUT , AND NO ONE ELSE .. SO YES GO HELP YOURSELF AND LOOK IT ALL UP .. 

WHAT YOU WILL FIND IS JOHN ROCK IS A DUMB ASS .... 

I HAVE HACK NOTHING , AND YES I GAVE MY SON MY COMPUTER , AND YES I BUILD MY OWN COMPUTERS . 

ALL WHO KNOW ME KNOW THIS ! .. 

EFF YOU JOHN ROCK YOU effing LYING, THIEVING, PERVERT !!!

DO YOU REMEMBER WHAT YOU SAID TO ME JOHN , LET'S SEE.

HOW GREAT I AM , 
HOW WONDERFUL, 
GOD BLESS ME, 
I'M SO GREAT FOR HOSTING FOR EVERY ONE, AND HOW GID MAKE IT ALL HAPPEN.
HOW LUCKY YOU WERE TO KNOW A PERSON OF MY GREATNESS.. 
GOD HAS BLESSED US BOTH BY BRING US TOGETHER

REALLY PEOPLE HE SAID THOSE THINGS  , ALL THE WHILE STEALING FROM MY SQUAD, AND LYING TO MY FACE .. WHILE BACK STABLING ME AND THE SQUAD IN THE BACK 

SO YES , WHO HERE IS THE SICK ONE .. 

SMOKE SOME MORE GRASS JOHN , AND POP A HAND FULL OF PILLS TOO . TAKE A FEW EXTRA FOR ME .........

PLEASE !!!!!!!!

HAVE THE NOOSE READY SEND ME YOUR ADDRESS. GLADLY SENT IT TOO YOU !!!

PERVERT 

HAVE YOU VISITED YOUR LOCAL PLAYGROUND LATELY ?
FIND AND YOUNG GIRLS YOU WANT TOO TOUCH ?
OR ARE YOU NOW INTO BOY ,  OR IS MAN ... YOU WANT ME DONT YOU JOHN .. I NOTICE YOU STILL LOVE ME , YOUR ALWAYS POSTING TO ME ..

I DON'T LOVE YOU..I HATE PERVERTS AND I WANT TO HURT THEM .

THEY ALL SHOULD BE PUT TO DEATH IN MY OPINION !!!!!
THEY SCAR CHILDREN FOR LIFE, A SLAP ON THE WRIST IS NOT ENOUGH !

CASTRATION DOESN'T WORK EITHER , A FEW HAVE HAD IT DONE , THERE THIRST FOR CHILDREN IS JUST TO STRONG , AND THEY DO IT AGAIN .

YES IM A BAD PERSON ..... 
BUT YOU ALL KNOW THAT .. 
WHAT YOU DON'T KNOW ABOUT JOHN WILL HURT YOU ...

BUT YA SURE HE'LL BLOW THE BULL golly UP YOUR ASS JUST LIKE HE DID ME .. THOSE KIND OF PEOPLE ARE VERY SKILLED IN GETTING AWAY WITH THERE PERVERSION 

REMEMBER WINGNUT WARN YOU , AND DAYA WROTE THE NOTE !!!

YA LOOK HER UP TOO, IT THE LITTLE GIRL WHO DIE , ONLY TO COME BACK TO LIFE ..  THIS IS THE GIRL HE WAS MAKING SEXUAL ADVANCEMENT TOO !!

JOHN WILL TELL YOU IT'S NOT TRUE ... BUT IT HAPPEN , I HAVE HER NOTE SHE SENT TO ME , YES I DO  !! ..... 

OR DID WINGNUT DO IT ??????????????????

WINGNUT THE SERIAL HACKER ... ROTFLMAO .... 

JUST TO FUNNY , AND STEWIE YOUR JUST REALLY STUPID !!!

PXP-JohnRock wrote:

DVS14U2-PXP wrote:
Not that easy to answer 
would have to ask Dad. 

what connection speed ?
wired or wireless ?

effing pervert 

Wingnut you are your worst enemy !!! your lies proceed you.This is why you so mad...Again I prove you are a fool and here you cry again like a child when will you learn to move on ? ALL HERE KNOW WHAT TRASH YOU ARE YET YOU STILL PERSIST !!  Its time to grow up Wingnut <DVS14u2, your fake JOHNROCK account ..proves your the hacker here your exactly what you have been complaining about for years (hackers cheaters liars, there all the same   As long as I live I will be here to keep you in your place  even though I do not play on this platform !So here are my words to you  GROW UP WINGNUT  Get a real life move on stop cheating hacking and being a liar  so in the end you can look back on life and say "hey I did something worth while in my life "  Your a shameful person Wingnut

And to the player above research  Wingnut PXP  see who your speaking to !! read his past posts   you decide!!
Jul 01 2019, 2:56 am - Replied by: PXP-JohnRock
PXP-JohnRock

PXP-WINGNUT wrote:

ROLMAO  again just read the liars post and you can figure this idiot is a liar   Wingnut Again you show the real fool you are you should just crawl in a cave and go away  or STOP LYING LIKE AN ASSCLOWN FOOL!!!!!!!! YOUR ONLY MAKING MY STATEMENTS STRONGER  NOONE CARES HERE !!!!! WHY WOULD THEY ? OH AND AGIN THANKS FOR THE POST I WILL FORWARD IT TO MY ATTORNEY WITH THE OTHER 4  YOUR JUST MAKING MY CASE WINGNUT!!!

YES YOUR THE FOOL !

MY SON LEFT A POST .

AND YES YOU ALL GO AND LOOK UP WINGNUT, GO AND LOOK UP DVS1, AND GO AND LOOK UP LOGAN RUN, AND WRAITH, AND FLOW GROW .. 

I HAVE HACK NOTHING , AND YES I GAVE MY SON MY COMPUTER , AND YES I BUILD MY OWN COMPUTERS . 

HOW GREAT I AM , 
HOW WONDERFUL, 
GOD BLESS ME, 

REALLY PEOPLE HE SAID THOSE THINGS  , ALL THE WHILE STEALING FROM MY SQUAD, AND LYING TO MY FACE .. WHILE BACK STABLING ME AND THE SQUAD IN THE BACK 

SMOKE SOME MORE GRASS JOHN , AND POP A HAND FULL OF PILLS TOO . TAKE A FEW EXTRA FOR ME .........

PLEASE !!!!!!!!

PERVERT 

OR ARE YOU NOW INTO BOY ,  OR IS MAN ... YOU WANT ME DONT YOU JOHN .. I NOTICE YOU STILL LOVE ME , YOUR ALWAYS POSTING TO ME ..

CASTRATION DOESN'T WORK EITHER , A FEW HAVE HAD IT DONE , THERE THIRST FOR CHILDREN IS JUST TO STRONG , AND THEY DO IT AGAIN .

BUT YOU ALL KNOW THAT .. 

BUT YA SURE HE'LL BLOW THE BULL golly UP YOUR ASS JUST LIKE HE DID ME .. THOSE KIND OF PEOPLE ARE VERY SKILLED IN GETTING AWAY WITH THERE PERVERSION 

YA LOOK HER UP TOO, IT THE LITTLE GIRL WHO DIE , ONLY TO COME BACK TO LIFE ..  THIS IS THE GIRL HE WAS MAKING SEXUAL ADVANCEMENT TOO !!

JOHN WILL TELL YOU IT'S NOT TRUE ... BUT IT HAPPEN , I HAVE HER NOTE SHE SENT TO ME , YES I DO  !! ..... 

PXP-JohnRock wrote:

DVS14U2-PXP wrote:
Not that easy to answer 
would have to ask Dad. 

what connection speed ?
wired or wireless ?

effing pervert 

Jul 01 2019, 3:13 am - Replied by: PXP-JohnRock
PXP-JohnRock

lmao   I NEED NOT SAY ANYTHING  WINGNUT AS YOU REALLY HAVE A SERIOUS ISSUE AND SHOULD SEEK MEDICAL HELP   ( I will say it again  your only a credit card FOOL! you pay $30.00 a month so to give you the illusion you have a friend  there is not one squad member who would stand behind you and put there reputation on your word  or anyone here in nova for that matter.  FOOLS FOOL

YES YOUR THE FOOL !

MY SON LEFT A POST .

HOW GREAT I AM , 
HOW WONDERFUL, 
GOD BLESS ME, 

PLEASE !!!!!!!!

PERVERT 

BUT YOU ALL KNOW THAT .. 

PXP-JohnRock wrote:

DVS14U2-PXP wrote:
Not that easy to answer 
would have to ask Dad. 

what connection speed ?
wired or wireless ?

effing pervert 

[/quote][/quote]
Jul 01 2019, 6:45 am - Replied by: PXP-JohnRock
PXP-JohnRock

Oh and thanks for the letter it will go good with the others .and the others I got from Daya  yes wingnut I have the letter you sent her!!  FOOLS FOOL !!!

Jul 02 2019, 1:57 pm - Replied by: PXP-WINGNUT  -PxP-
PXP-WINGNUT  -PxP-

AHHHAAAAA  . . .romflmao .. 

I have never sent her a letter or anything .. as I have stated , from day one DAYA is bullshit .. and you fell right in love with her.. 

So what ever letter you got from her .. it did not come from . 

her request to rejoin us  !!   was a short sentence i wrote was 
this .

DEAD PEOPLE CAN REJOIN FOR THEY ARE DEAD ... NO you can not !!

so you dumb cock suck , you a effing lair.   
now you been caught .. 

I delete all of her PM to me . i have never had contact with her .. 

and you mother effer you know you lying cock sucker .. 
from day one i told you she was bull golly .. and i stand my ground today.
when she came into server I left  !!
and you know it ..   CHRISTIAN !!!! 

romtflmao !!  christian .. you a Satan love piece of golly !!!

you EFF pice of golly , lying ,thieving scumbag .. 

and i suggest you people her contact any of my true friends and ask .. 

i never wanted that lady in my clam .. 

this piece of golly john rock . did them you took advantage of a little girl ..

i hope day to see you face to face john .....  because i will hurt you !!

I HATE YOU THAT MUCH you effing piece of .. 

tell that to your 10 cent whore women of yours too .. 

EFF you all !!

i will see you in hell lying christian pervert !!!!   

PXP-JohnRock wrote:
Oh and thanks for the letter it will go good with the others .and the others I got from Daya  yes wingnut I have the letter you sent her!!  FOOLS FOOL !!!

Jul 02 2019, 2:08 pm - Replied by: PXP-JohnRock
PXP-JohnRock

Fools FOOL  wingnut and I am just bringing it out for all to see. See I have nothing to lose wingnut 

First I am honest second I don't blabber vulgar language like a child , for all here to see 

your reputation will always be crap as long as you keep your lying  smack going  !!
this way all new members will know exactly what you are  a child in a 62yrold body  

again you control what happens wingnut you bring this on yourself  I told you what you need to do  until then I will haunt you like  ghostbusters LMAO  I will be your marsh mellow man  ROLMAO     GROW UP WINGNUT ,DVS14U2,and the other 15 characters you say you purchased  (hackers only need that many accounts)
Jul 03 2019, 1:08 pm - Replied by: slowsloth
slowsloth

wow, I don't go to nova w much, but this is some whack shit. you people need to get a life, crazy. won't be back for awhile, what a bunch of vile screed. ya'll are nutz

Jul 03 2019, 4:07 pm - Replied by: PXP-WINGNUT  -PxP-
PXP-WINGNUT  -PxP-

NOPE YOU SURE DON'T , THAT'S BECAUSE YOU ARE A LOSER !!!

AHAHAHAAAAAA

effing WHITE TRASH ... YOUR WELFARE IS ON IT'S WAY .....  YOU NEVER EVEN SERVER OUR COUNTRY ... YOUR JUST ANOTHER PIECE OF golly WITH THERE HAND OUT .. 

YOUR ABLE TO WORK .. YOU JUST TOO effing SORRY TO TRY .. 

YOU;LL ALWAY BE DIRT UNDER MY TOE NAIL 

SCUMBAG !!!

PXP-JohnRock wrote:
Fools FOOL  wingnut and I am just bringing it out for all to see. See I have nothing to lose wingnut 

First I am honest second I don't blabber vulgar language like a child , for all here to see 

your reputation will always be crap as long as you keep your lying  smack going  !!
this way all new members will know exactly what you are  a child in a 62yrold body  

again you control what happens wingnut you bring this on yourself  I told you what you need to do  until then I will haunt you like  ghostbusters LMAO  I will be your marsh mellow man  ROLMAO     GROW UP WINGNUT ,DVS14U2,and the other 15 characters you say you purchased  (hackers only need that many accounts)

© Copyright 2024 Novalogic Inc