Welcome Guest   Login or Create an account
LIVE CHAT | INSTANT MESSENGER | BOOKMARK US
FORUM
Main Forum Index » Support Forums » General Support Discussions » Support for specific games
Sub-Forum Delta Force Xtreme 2
Topic GOLD FEVER
GOLD FEVER
        Total Views: 9129 - Total Replies: 6
Mar 04 2021, 5:54 pm - By RLC
RLC

HOW CAN I GET A GOLD MEMBERSHIP?
I WANT GOLD
WHY CAN'T I HAVE
GOLD MEMBERSHIP?

Mar 04 2021, 6:36 pm - Replied by: TheWraith  -PxP-
TheWraith  -PxP-

As far as I know...You cant.
Old link was killed. :(
Mar 07 2021, 7:05 pm - Replied by: RLC
RLC

It's really STUPID to leave 2 gold game hosts, in the lobby, and gamers can't get in or apply to get in to play in the host maps.  Dumb! 

Mar 31 2021, 10:32 am - Replied by: TheWraith  -PxP-
TheWraith  -PxP-

RLC wrote:
It's really STUPID to leave 2 gold game hosts, in the lobby, and gamers can't get in or apply to get in to play in the host maps.  Dumb! 

Agreed
Apr 01 2021, 9:41 am - Replied by: PXP-WINGNUT  -PxP-
PXP-WINGNUT  -PxP-

I Agree as well.  
Is one of the reason I quit hosting , when my Gold ran out and could not renew I said EFF IT !!

I have a squad and a bunch of members, I can not do anything with the squad because of no gold membership.. this is completely irresponsible on part of both THQ and Novalogic, and to top it off Steam as well , witch have not responded to any of my Emails. 

I have bought two new account that offred Gold, witch I have found is also not true ,,

Point is , there is no more gold !!!!
 TO SEE TWO SERVER WITH GOLD ONLY MEMBERSHIP IS RIDICULOUS !!

I'm very disappointed on how all three could care less about the FPS game. the reason is because it not making any money so they refuse to do anything about said platform . 
Like Gold, Cheats, Hacks, or just monitor the forums... 

This comunity is filled with cocksuckers and pedifiles !!
I can stand the asshole they dont bother me .

Keep your back to the wall and carry a sharp knife !

Peace 
Wingnut out !!   

TheWraith wrote:

RLC wrote:

Agreed
Apr 01 2021, 9:52 am - Replied by: PXP-WINGNUT  -PxP-
PXP-WINGNUT  -PxP-

Yes I still Play just pernitdead is the setting I have change in my folder. so when i die, I get booted .. it just how I play .
The problem are two folds, one piss poor maps, and suck ass player.

Like runner and gunners .   or the one I love the most is broken map that dont cycle to next map. and the coolest is the piss poor coding .
like tanks driving around with one drive no gunner . so when i kill tank I have to camp to kill driver two or three times or more to stop responding AI's . some map they keep responding .. 
same with choppers . you kill chopper and it responds with just pilots. you can kill the chopper 14 times before it stops responding .. 
what good is a chopper flying around with a gunner unless its to pick up players.. 
yes you can do that . 
But it appear the good coders like myself justy can stand the comunity bull golly and leave to play better game like me .. 
I still stop by and play but in permint dead ..  I refuse to run and gun and die over and over .. 
I cant stand you people who just want to run and gun .. effing idiots .. you suck at FPS platforms .. like This one .. Your are amateurs     
Apr 06 2021, 2:44 pm - Replied by: PXP-WINGNUT  -PxP-
PXP-WINGNUT  -PxP-

Talk to our fearless leader WUPASS .... 

We have so much to thank him for .. 
LIKE  ??????????????????

Ya couldn't think of not one effing thing .

RLC wrote:

© Copyright 2024 Novalogic Inc