Welcome Guest   Login or Create an account
LIVE CHAT | INSTANT MESSENGER | BOOKMARK US
FORUM
Apr 08 2020, 7:48 pm - Replied by: TRRF Rebel Alpha
TRRF Rebel Alpha

Thanks for the reply, but the installer I tried didn't work. It prompted at the install for a key. I guess I'll have to try and email THQ (not Novalogic) sometime but IDK.

Apr 09 2020, 3:55 am - Replied by: your uncle pim
your uncle pim

I got you totally. You can find online some keys that you can use for installation then you can login with your Novaworld account when you start the game.
This one is for Delta Force Xtreme: DFX-43KPHH-R4TKTH-K7BHH4-T4YNFW
Apr 09 2020, 4:49 am - Replied by: PLAzmA
PLAzmA

For Delta Force 2 your can use the code here:
J5V3-R9P8-ZHR9-WE53-XSDH

For Delta Force Land Warrior you can use the code here:
NU7P-ERDE-46R7-7FLL-H5HQ

Also i think some of the installers might ask to register your key online and you can also select to skip, not 100% sure which ones.
Apr 09 2020, 2:30 pm - Replied by: slowsloth
slowsloth

just go and buy whatever games you like to play on the site, cheap as dirt
May 03 2022, 11:17 am - Replied by: Sgt.FesterM4H
Sgt.FesterM4H

Thats great peeps asking where are the product keys and peeps replying without showing them... brilliant.
Jul 18 2022, 3:34 pm - Replied by: B4D4Ss
B4D4Ss

PLAzmA wrote:
Im not 100% sure but i think most of the download installers (unlike the cd installers) may not ask for the serial at install time, pretty sure the combined arms JOCAG does not, see the below for the installers urls:

After install, they will all probably want their relevant updates and in the case of DF/LW/ETC OLDER TITLES you will need also need the lobby patch from nova-hq as well:

Give it a go, hope that helps.

So, is that the full installers? interesting that it's accessible through their FTP 1.1Gb download for the JOCAG

© Copyright 2024 Novalogic Inc