Welcome Guest   Login or Create an account
LIVE CHAT | INSTANT MESSENGER | BOOKMARK US
FORUM
silver cant play in gold map
        Total Views: 15812 - Total Replies: 16
May 29 2017, 11:17 am - By SothPaw  =WT=
SothPaw  =WT=

just wonder? someday silver can play in dfx2 but now today when i test i cant play in nova server becouse i need GOLD to play in ther??

May 29 2017, 11:50 am - Replied by: Who.Cares  =ea=
Who.Cares  =ea=

SothPaw wrote:
just wonder? someday silver can play in dfx2 but now today when i test i cant play in nova server becouse i need GOLD to play in ther??
you cheat many times  on you old name  lmao   go away  you troll
May 29 2017, 11:50 am - Replied by: Who.Cares  =ea=
Who.Cares  =ea=

SothPaw wrote:
shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh and  hide pls ................
May 29 2017, 1:36 pm - Replied by: Brav35  *DB*
Brav35  *DB*

US Server XRay and US Server Charlie both require gold membership to play just like the old EU Spec Ops server did.  Maps in these servers are/were mainly infantry only.  

US Roadblock and UK War 1 servers are both open to silver members just like the EU Battle Server was.  Maps in these servers all have/had some degree of vehicle presence.

I don't know why access is still restricted based on membership now that there are so few players left...it is hard enough to get games going in the NL stat servers as it is

May 29 2017, 5:18 pm - Replied by: VeryStableGenius
VeryStableGenius

You bring up a good point but I don't think anyone is watching and cares enough to invest the time to configure the servers as such. THQ just inherited everything as NovaLogic left it and they're just paying the bills to keep the lights on and not much else unfortunately. I fear that they will shut down all the servers within the next few years like so many companies do with aging multiplayer games.
May 31 2017, 8:01 am - Replied by: SothPaw  =WT=
SothPaw  =WT=

X Psych Ting wrote:
You bring up a good point but I don't think anyone is watching and cares enough to invest the time to configure the servers as such. THQ just inherited everything as NovaLogic left it and they're just paying the bills to keep the lights on and not much else unfortunately. I fear that they will shut down all the servers within the next few years like so many companies do with aging multiplayer games.
but sometime we can play.but why should we need gold if no admin are in here and help us?we have no support if we will report hacker or need help whit the game.but thank you for the support

Jun 02 2017, 4:18 pm - Replied by: Nub-KiLLer.
Nub-KiLLer.

novalogic sold out to THQ NORDIC they have control now. there is a post about it from last year up. one of the many good moderators saying goodbye to all of us i would'nt have never thought it would end like it did. no moderators to message to ban the cheaters. it is sad novalogic died take care all be safe.
Jun 03 2017, 10:42 pm - Replied by: SothPaw  =WT=
SothPaw  =WT=

Nub-KiLLer. wrote:
novalogic sold out to THQ NORDIC they have control now. there is a post about it from last year up. one of the many good moderators saying goodbye to all of us i would'nt have never thought it would end like it did. no moderators to message to ban the cheaters. it is sad novalogic died take care all be safe.
if that are true then the server will go down  and the forum.)

Jun 04 2017, 12:47 pm - Replied by: Nub-KiLLer.
Nub-KiLLer.

yes nordic has been batteling to stay afloat too search nordic under your internet explorer browser you can see for yourselfs....take care all and be safe!!
Jun 04 2017, 2:24 pm - Replied by: stompem
stompem

THQ Nordic announces release dates for Battle Chasers: Nightwar, ELEX and SpellForce 3

June 1, 2017

You wait for one release date, and then three come along at once!

Vienna, 1st of June 2017: Today, publisher THQ Nordic is proud to announce the release dates for three of its major titles in 2017, spanning open world science fantasy, deep dungeon diving and war torn RTS/RPG action.

NovaHQ 

Delta Force and Joint Ops Resource Site

*DELTA FORCE APPS - Play BHD with custom features enabled + 3 levels of difficulty.
Download It Here... AI Control For BHD & TS
Jun 04 2017, 4:52 pm - Replied by: Nub-KiLLer.
Nub-KiLLer.

thats great news gives a new light for novalogic gaming lets all give um what we can as a community to keep it going im going to.i still have df2 the art of war but no windows support the game no more i would be playing the campaign missions rite now if i could.ty again stompem i missed all of that but will look at the games now too!!!!take care all and be safe!!!!

© Copyright 2024 Novalogic Inc