Welcome Guest   Login or Create an account
LIVE CHAT | INSTANT MESSENGER | BOOKMARK US
FORUM
Main Forum Index » Support Forums » General Support Discussions » Support for specific games
Sub-Forum Delta Force Xtreme 2
Topic THQ NORDIC
THQ NORDIC
        Total Views: 10619 - Total Replies: 19
Jun 02 2017, 4:26 pm - By Nub-KiLLer.
Nub-KiLLer.

THQ NORDIC owns novalogic now for those who don't know.there is a post from one of many great moderators saying goodbye to all of us.and he left us a song to listen to if anyones interrested.it's a sad thing the mods are all gone and it came down like it did.take care all be safe!!!!!!!
Jun 10 2017, 3:11 pm - Replied by: Nub-KiLLer.
Nub-KiLLer.

theres something wrong somewheres ive had some really bad bad issues outta one member here in nova i have obtained a lawyer over the issue at hand then i contacted the head moderator at thq nordic and he said they don't have anyting to do witn nova community only their own somethings not rite here!!!!
Jun 10 2017, 5:07 pm - Replied by: CC R  -Fyc-
CC R  -Fyc-

Nova forum still managed by the old crew!
Jun 11 2017, 11:58 am - Replied by: Who.Cares  =ea=
Who.Cares  =ea=

CC R wrote:
Nova forum still managed by the old crew!

Bildergebnis für lachende mause gif
Jun 11 2017, 6:20 pm - Replied by: Nub-KiLLer.
Nub-KiLLer.

lol ive tryed everything to get the moderators attension i even used banable language in here and public chat the lounge this site has died with no dignity none at all all i can see happening from here is it's going to get the axe their gonna shut it down which i hope the god does'nt happen ever...
Jun 12 2017, 7:13 pm - Replied by: Nub-KiLLer.
Nub-KiLLer.

you tell me nordic owns all the ips i seen that last nite how can john orzan afford to keep this website up and running theres not enough gold members like there used to be and half of the games are'nt up and running don't get me wrong their working on them and rite now none of the stats for multiplayer are'nt working either and nordic has put some ips in steam it's a mess i did not think novalogic would lose total control like it did im so sorry john it ended like this..... take care all be safe it is a dog eat dog society were in........
Jun 12 2017, 8:16 pm - Replied by: stompem
stompem

Nub-KiLLer. wrote:
you tell me nordic owns all the ips i seen that last nite how can john orzan afford to keep this website up and running theres not enough gold members like there used to be and half of the games are'nt up and running don't get me wrong their working on them and rite now none of the stats for multiplayer are'nt working either and nordic has put some ips in steam it's a mess i did not think novalogic would lose total control like it did im so sorry john it ended like this..... take care all be safe it is a dog eat dog society were in........

If this site is up then there's someone monitoring it - though it appears they aren't moderating it.

Things are happening - look at the write-ups for the games in Steam - things have been shifted and changed, even removed.

Don't throw caution to the wind and get yourself banned when they come back to check it out.
NovaHQ 

Delta Force and Joint Ops Resource Site

*DELTA FORCE APPS - Play BHD with custom features enabled + 3 levels of difficulty.
Download It Here... AI Control For BHD & TS
Jun 12 2017, 9:41 pm - Replied by: Nub-KiLLer.
Nub-KiLLer.

im pulling for novalogic to reserfice with another smashing ass game im not giving up yet it's heart breaking though to see john was strugling to keep doing what he loved to do and then sell it.....i hope novalogic makes a kickass come back.....
Jun 12 2017, 11:10 pm - Replied by: SothPaw  =WT=
SothPaw  =WT=

yes stomped if you will pay for game in here you come to steam its very strangs

Jun 13 2017, 11:46 am - Replied by: stompem
stompem

Nub-KiLLer. wrote:
im pulling for novalogic to reserfice with another smashing ass game im not giving up yet it's heart breaking though to see john was strugling to keep doing what he loved to do and then sell it.....i hope novalogic makes a kickass come back.....

Sources indicate the assets, trademarks and intellectual property were worth around US 9.6m at the time.

Also that Novalogic specifically selected the clients it would negotiate the sale with. Allegedly specifying the buyer must have a desire to support the spirit of the franchise.

That's a lot of bucks in past prime sales to make up and they need to profit from it as well, so I don't see many alternatives do you?

NovaHQ 

Delta Force and Joint Ops Resource Site

*DELTA FORCE APPS - Play BHD with custom features enabled + 3 levels of difficulty.
Download It Here... AI Control For BHD & TS
Jun 13 2017, 4:13 pm - Replied by: Nub-KiLLer.
Nub-KiLLer.

johns been in this for over 30 years i hope to god he pulls a rabbit outta the hat ive been with this site when i played df2 the art of war i lost the old account info though moving around to much he knows what hes doing.... the very best of luck to you john orzan i hope all of the old moderators get to come back also.....

© Copyright 2024 Novalogic Inc