Welcome Guest   Login or Create an account
LIVE CHAT | INSTANT MESSENGER | BOOKMARK US
FORUM
US Weekend Warriors 1 coop game server (Updates)
        Total Views: 15304 - Total Replies: 8
Sep 15 2021, 6:29 pm - By WW-CIC.Sabre6
WW-CIC.Sabre6

Updates for return of....
US Weekend Warriors coop game server

As of 9-15-2021 we are currently disconnected as we move our physical location and network.

We are in a temporary location and if all goes well we will be back on line hopefully within the next few weeks but we do not have a set date at this time.

We will be back on as long as Novalogic is still here even if it takes longer than we expect.

We are glad to continue hosting our server at no costs to our gamers and will do our best to get back online as soon as possible.

I will post updates here as often as I can and please share the word with others who may not visit us here.

Thanks for gaming with us and we hope to see you soon.

Sabre6

US Weekend Warriors Squad Commander -In- Chief
Sep 18 2021, 7:03 pm - Replied by: Shifty Powers.  <:BOB:>
Shifty Powers.  <:BOB:>

What company do you use for renting a server to host?

Sep 22 2021, 5:06 am - Replied by: Poo Claw
Poo Claw

Thanks for the update Sabre6. I look forward to playing on there again.
Sep 22 2021, 4:56 pm - Replied by: WW-CIC.Sabre6
WW-CIC.Sabre6

update as of 9-22-2021

Our plan for moving has a glitch and we may be longer than we thought but we will be back.

I will keep posting as things move forward.

We hope to see everyone soon.
Sep 22 2021, 4:59 pm - Replied by: WW-CIC.Sabre6
WW-CIC.Sabre6

In reply to the server rental we do not rent a server we provide our own server and use our own internet provider.

Thanks for the reply everyone.
Nov 03 2021, 9:40 am - Replied by: Poo Claw
Poo Claw

Back up from the look of it.
Dec 08 2021, 5:32 pm - Replied by: WW-CIC.Sabre6
WW-CIC.Sabre6

We did recently fix an error with our Ban Lists when we were using our back up server US Weekend Warriors 2 which banned some gamers that were no longer banned from our servers. We have corrected the error on our server and at this time only 2 gamers are banned from our servers. We have not had any response from them to have their bans removed so those 2 accounts will continue to be banned.

There may be some outages as we change things around at our new location and we will try to do those changes when our server is empty.

Happy holidays from the US Weekend Warriors.

Sabre6
Jan 07 2022, 5:38 pm - Replied by: Timberwolf 2004
Timberwolf 2004

I saw the name Weekend Warriors in the forum post list, and couldnt resist heading over to this post ...
I played on weekend warriors for quite a while now but never really knew if a admin was among the group playing coop with me or not.
And so now i know :) ,,, Sabre6 your the admin or one of the admins for weekend warriors, great to finally know that..

US Weekend Warriors has been one of the servers that i have very much enjoyed playing on for quite some time now.
I just wanna say big thank you to you and those who help you run and maintain US Weekend Warriors...

Thanks Sabre6, and all the best to you in the new year.

cheers :)
Timberwolf 2004

Make a tea, sit down, relax and play JOE coop,
Jan 07 2022, 6:02 pm - Replied by: WW-CIC.Sabre6
WW-CIC.Sabre6

I try my best to keep my server up and running and a home for us gamers to have a place to get away from the good the bad and the ugly reality we all face today. I read your comment Timberwolf 2004 and it is nice to hear I at least still continue to succeed with some of the gamers still out there.

Even though I run a 24 hour server and at one time I did have 7 Admins helping me today only a few of us still maintain things mostly me and the Mrs.

It started with me and my neighbors 5 year old son in 2009 and grew from there.

I am still in touch with some of my Squad Members and have met some face to face.

I have a host of health issues these days including being old and even fighting blindness so I do not game very often these days but I do constantly make it a part of every day of the extension of life I have been given to try to be happy with what I do and I am still in the game from time to time but often under another name and account to just still be one of the regular people playing the game to have a good time.

I can not credit the wife enough especially for helping me keep this still going and awesome. I hope she will find a way to continue this hobby of mine when I am no longer able to so long as we have a platform to do it on such as THC Nordic know aka Novalogic/Novaworld Network.

Happy New Year to us all and have fun in the US Weekend Warriors coop game servers.

Sabre6

© Copyright 2024 Novalogic Inc