Welcome Guest   Login or Create an account
LIVE CHAT | INSTANT MESSENGER | BOOKMARK US
FORUM
Viewing 11541 - 11560 out of 11650 Topics
Search Results
Poster Post
General Support Discussions  »  Delta Force Xtreme 2  »  Need Help Need Help Nova  
Posted on Nov 13 2010, 2:38 pm by STRIKE-LEADER

NOVA DO YOU COPY? THIS IS "STRIKE-LEADER" PLEASE HELP , PRODUCT KEY NEEDED, GOLD MEMBERSHIP DISAPPEARED, NOVA YOUR HELP IS NEEDED. THANK YOU!
General Support Discussions  »  Delta Force Xtreme 2  »  Lost GOLD Membership.Lost Rename Token .Lost My new name and stuck me with old one.  
Posted on Nov 13 2010, 10:12 am by GaM3-0v3r-BoY

ty for that info vortex....ill do that
General Support Discussions  »  Delta Force Land Warrior and Task Force Dagger  »  Help please  
Posted on Nov 13 2010, 8:28 am by Mangusta131

were are df2 td update and games?
General Support Discussions  »  Delta Force Xtreme 2  »  Please Answer This Nova  
Posted on Nov 12 2010, 10:44 pm by Sharkbate

If your website was supposedly down under maintanence due to some "Huge upgrade" .... Can you please.... PLEASE explain why does your forums still say beta? You couldnt even just remove that part ? Pretty sad if you ask me... Since the stuff has came
General Support Discussions  »  Delta Force Xtreme 2  »  DFX2 working????  
Posted on Nov 12 2010, 7:10 pm by Wupass  =EVL=

DFX2 is working, gold services are still down and are to be brought online asap.
General Support Discussions  »  Joint Operations  »  missing cd keys?  
Posted on Nov 12 2010, 3:55 pm by tcg danieljk2

after i bought join ops escalation and typhoon i of course put the cd key in were it should go and few weeks maby a month later the site went down for awhile and online play after everything was sorted i went to play and i couldnt play online it said
Viewing 11541 - 11560 out of 11650 Topics

© Copyright 2024 Novalogic Inc