Welcome Guest   Login or Create an account
LIVE CHAT | INSTANT MESSENGER | BOOKMARK US
FORUM
NovaWorld Network outage 1-7-2022 1:30 PM EST USA
        Total Views: 7121 - Total Replies: 36
Jan 08 2022, 10:24 am - By WW-CIC.Sabre6
WW-CIC.Sabre6

US Weekend Warriors 1 coop game server

NovaWorld Network went out at about 5PM EST USA and had very bad lag when logon was attempted for the previous week or 2 before the outage.
others reported the Network had outages on and off throughout 1-7-2022.

Please post here any updates regarding this outage.

I made an attempt to get information from THQ-Nordic the new owners of Novalogic and have had no success so far.

WW-CIC.Sabre6
US Weekend Warriors Squad Commander -In- Chief
Jan 08 2022, 6:11 pm - Replied by: WW-CIC.Sabre6
WW-CIC.Sabre6

Update Saturday 1-8-2022 9pm EST USA

So far the log on to the game servers is still down.

All other features of NovaWorld seem to be fine.
The game update servers are still online and as you can see here the NovaWorld Community log on is still up and running.

I reinstalled my game server from Windows xp to Windows 8 which will give me the ability to host on GameRanger Network or Radmin Network.

I will most likely host on GameRanger tomorrow Sunday 1-9-2022 and will post here when I do.

Which Network do you the gamers prefer as a back up until NovaWorld is back up and running?

Sabre6
Jan 09 2022, 5:32 am - Replied by: Seal001-SEE-
Seal001-SEE-

WW-CIC.Sabre6 wrote:
Update Saturday 1-8-2022 9pm EST USA

So far the log on to the game servers is still down.

All other features of NovaWorld seem to be fine.
The game update servers are still online and as you can see here the NovaWorld Community log on is still up and running.

I reinstalled my game server from Windows xp to Windows 8 which will give me the ability to host on GameRanger Network or Radmin Network.

I will most likely host on GameRanger tomorrow Sunday 1-9-2022 and will post here when I do.

Which Network do you the gamers prefer as a back up until NovaWorld is back up and running?

Sabre6
Jan 09 2022, 6:09 am - Replied by: Poo Claw
Poo Claw

Sunday 09.01.2022  at 14:11 GMT.............................. Kubismatic has a 64 player JOTR server up and running on GameRanger. 
Jan 09 2022, 6:25 am - Replied by: Seal001-SEE-
Seal001-SEE-

Poo Claw wrote:
Sunday 09.01.2022  at 14:11 GMT.............................. Kubismatic has a 64 player JOTR server up and running on GameRanger. 

i looki

yes have function nice 
hello po my Jr play 
Jan 09 2022, 7:25 am - Replied by: Poo Claw
Poo Claw

Yes, he killed me :(   
Jan 09 2022, 7:33 am - Replied by: CN.FP.  -USM-
CN.FP.  -USM-

up  and running  a  server  pm  me   for  details  if  your  an  idiot then  dont  bother   you wont  last  long

Jan 09 2022, 8:35 am - Replied by: WW-CIC.Sabre6
WW-CIC.Sabre6

Sunday 1/9/2022@ 11:30 AM EST USA 

NovaWorld Network is still not working and so far no sign of how long this outage will last.

The US Weekend Warriors 1 coop game server is now on and hosting on the Game Ranger Network. We have all the same bells and whistles as we use on NovaWorld Network.

The link to download the Game Ranger Network is www.gameranger.com.

It is a little bit tricky to use if you are new to it but it is free and a way to continue gaming on JOE.

Sabre6
Jan 09 2022, 11:32 am - Replied by: sheepshaker
sheepshaker

how do I join GameRanger server using Steam's Joint Operations Combined Arms game?
Jan 09 2022, 12:58 pm - Replied by: VicT0r
VicT0r

?
Jan 09 2022, 2:16 pm - Replied by: WW-CIC.Sabre6
WW-CIC.Sabre6

Thanks for helping each other out. I am not familiar with steam at all.

The Novaworld Network remains out and our server is up and running good on GameRanger Network still.

Our NovaWorld game servers will most likely come back since all else is still good with NovaWorld. They often take a while to realize it is down and I have seen outages last for weeks with THQ Nordic as the new owners.

© Copyright 2024 Novalogic Inc