Welcome Guest   Login or Create an account
LIVE CHAT | INSTANT MESSENGER | BOOKMARK US
FORUM
Sep 18 2022, 2:15 am - Replied by: j7wild
j7wild

Now it's back to stuck on Connecting To Novaworld after I press M. No ID/PW screen. No big gray background screen with error message written on it.
Sep 18 2022, 2:15 am - Replied by: TM Sgt-Major
TM Sgt-Major

down in UK for me... Just stays at connecting to novaworld.. Never goes beyond sadly....
Sep 24 2022, 10:05 am - Replied by: j7wild
j7wild

I also noticed they made several of the Novaworld2 forum not viewable anymore for "guests" if you don't have a Novalogic account to log into.
Sep 26 2022, 9:01 pm - Replied by: j7wild
j7wild

Someone at the other forum said...

Quote:
I notified them and they are trying to fix the issue. As it has been awhile, they may be waiting on parts.

I hope that is true and still holding out hope it will come back and we can play online again.
Sep 30 2022, 10:03 am - Replied by: FP Raven  -USM-
FP Raven  -USM-

DFX2 has been down like for 3 months and DFX has been down for a month.

Is it worth it to buy Joint Operations?

I heard some time middle of Octoberish it will ALL get shut down

[ Quote ]XX-XXXXXX

As the subject line indicated.... All good things come to an end. XXXXXXXX has been offering gaming and webhosting services for over 12 years. What had started out as just a hobby turned into a great adventure and providing services for somethings that no one else would. But..... due to rising costs and game developers not releasing server side software to the public, I have decided to end services on October 21st 2022.
I feel this should be enough time for everyone to migrate their websites/game servers to another provider. We wish we didn't have to do this as many of you have been very loyal customers. I just wanted to thank you form the bottom of my frag grenade.

System Administrator
XXXXX
AKA XX-XXXXXXX
Sep 30 2022, 11:51 am - Replied by: itchypav  -PG-
itchypav  -PG-

The message about shutting down is from primetech hosting not THQ or Novalogic.

None of us know what THQ or Novalogic is doing.

Not sure if they know what they are doing either.

Sep 30 2022, 1:18 pm - Replied by: Lianzhang  -USM-
Lianzhang  -USM-

itchypav wrote:

LoL THQ are the legal owners true, Nova=Primetech. Its been that way since 2015. You just don't know.

Now you do.

I hope playing with all you guys over the years  was fun for you as it was for me.

USM has transitioned to Call of Duty The new one coming out, and Battlefield.

Obviously no custom maps (sniffle, snivel) but you can still do the setting in the server.

Sep 30 2022, 4:41 pm - Replied by: j7wild
j7wild

Their email is support@quanticlab.com

OLD BLUE forwarded me an email showing ANOTHER member sent them an email yesterday and received the same stock reply back today

Thank you for the mail.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

We will forward your request to our Production department.

We apologize that we are not able to help you out right now and we assure you that we will do our best to solve the game issues as soon as possible.

The game developers are aware of these issues and trying to find a solution to these problems.

Once the fix will be at hand it will be published asap!

Thank you for your understanding and patience!

Please feel free to contact us anytime.

Oct 03 2022, 9:33 am - Replied by: MOXEE.  -USM-
MOXEE.  -USM-

Lianzhang wrote:

itchypav wrote:

LoL THQ are the legal owners true, Nova=Primetech. Its been that way since 2015. You just don't know.

Now you do.

I hope playing with all you guys over the years  was fun for you as it was for me.

Obviously no custom maps (sniffle, snivel) but you can still do the setting in the server.
I'm thinking more like 2013 when it all started
http://www.novaworld2.com/index.php?idtag=5f2da7e5a1872&do=/public/user/name_MOXEE./
Oct 03 2022, 11:22 am - Replied by: primetech
primetech

Guys all I did was host the game.  Anyone can buy it and host from their own computers.  That is all primetech had to do with novalogic or THQ.  If I did own it....  I can tell you this the servers would have been back online.

Lianzhang wrote:

itchypav wrote:

Now you do.

© Copyright 2024 Novalogic Inc