Welcome Guest   Login or Create an account
LIVE CHAT | INSTANT MESSENGER | BOOKMARK US
FORUM
Sep 18 2022, 4:05 am - Replied by: j7wild
j7wild

Now it's back to stuck on Connecting To Novaworld after I press M. No ID/PW screen. No big gray background screen with error message written on it.
Sep 20 2022, 10:22 am - Replied by: POTUS TRUMP
POTUS TRUMP

I have been trying now for days, and at different times to no avail.  Looks like its a dead game....grrrrrrrr.......I really liked the game!
Sep 20 2022, 3:54 pm - Replied by: j7wild
j7wild

Been playing it since Delta Force 1 in 1999. Used to play online in those days using just a dial up.

Sad to see it end without even an official announcement or heads up.
Sep 24 2022, 10:05 am - Replied by: j7wild
j7wild

I also noticed they made several of the Novaworld2 forum not viewable anymore for "guests" if you don't have a Novalogic account to log into.
Sep 26 2022, 9:00 pm - Replied by: j7wild
j7wild

Someone at the other forum said:

Quote:
I notified them and they are trying to fix the issue. As it has been awhile, they may be waiting on parts.

I hope that is true and still holding out hope it will come back and we can play online again.
Sep 30 2022, 4:49 pm - Replied by: j7wild
j7wild

Their email is support@quanticlab.com

OLD BLUE forwarded me an email showing ANOTHER member sent them an email yesterday and received the same stock reply back today

Thank you for the mail.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

We will forward your request to our Production department.

We apologize that we are not able to help you out right now and we assure you that we will do our best to solve the game issues as soon as possible.

The game developers are aware of these issues and trying to find a solution to these problems.

Once the fix will be at hand it will be published asap!

Thank you for your understanding and patience!

Please feel free to contact us anytime.

Oct 06 2022, 8:34 pm - Replied by: j7wild
j7wild

cokeman54 posted this at the other Nova forum

I asked if they were closing DFX or for an eta on when fixed. Here is the reply: Thank you for the mail.

We will forward your request to our Production department.

Unfortunately we don't know anything about future fixes but any client request and feedback about our titles are taken seriously and will be debated.

Thank you in advance for your patience and understanding.

Please feel free to contact us any time.

Your THQ Nordic GmbH Support Team,
Oct 08 2022, 11:10 pm - Replied by: j7wild
j7wild

It's been down since about September 11th.

So it has been a month this time.

The other outage before that was on July 12th and it lasted 10 days to July 22nd.

Does anyone have free international long distance or live in Europe and can call THQ Nordic and ask.

Maybe over the phone they'll be more candid and less liable to reply with one of two stupid scripted response emails.

Tel.: +43 720 51879 0
Oct 16 2022, 6:05 pm - Replied by: j7wild
j7wild

Hawk sent them an email again

"So, how about those DFX novalogic multiplayer game servers?

Will your company ever get them back up and running?

inquiring players want to know?"

and this is their reply, which is different than the 2 identical ones THQ Nordic been using to reply to every email they receive

"Thank you for your mail.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

We'd like to ask you for patience. Unfortunately, we cannot tell when the system will be up and running again. We are aware of the issue and members of the dev team are working on fixing it as we speak.

Thank you for your understanding and patience.

Please feel free to contact us anytime."

Oct 18 2022, 11:42 pm - Replied by: Twig
Twig

Maybe their servers were in Ukraine. Or possibly Russia....No, probably not Russia, their military would be better prepared if they could play in Russia.

© Copyright 2024 Novalogic Inc