Welcome Guest   Login or Create an account
LIVE CHAT | INSTANT MESSENGER | BOOKMARK US
FORUM
Main Forum Index » Support Forums » General Support Discussions » Support for specific games
Sub-Forum Delta Force Xtreme 2
Topic Activate the game?
Jan 24 2023, 2:41 pm - Replied by: PXP-WINGNUT  -PxP-
PXP-WINGNUT  -PxP-

I contacted then 7 years ago and still waiting , 

I suggest yo7u ask the PUNK wupass , not only is he a smart ass but a dumb ass as well . .??

thats my suggestion ????!!!!

itchypav wrote:
This is how ignorant THQ No-DICK is. They can't even take the time to reply now, just close the ticket.

Me posted 11/11/2022 7:25 PM 

Another MONTH has gone by with no fix. Can you advise the status of this?

Reopened by Me 11/11/2022 7:25 PM
  Closed by AvatarStaff with status of Closed 14/11/2022 10:38 AM
Jan 25 2023, 5:44 am - Replied by: itchypav  -PG-
itchypav  -PG-

Feb 25 2023, 12:12 pm - Replied by: Aldi
Aldi

Im Internet stand zu dem Problem, Totes Spiel, Finger weg
Apr 12 2023, 10:56 pm - Replied by: Michael Ruelas
Michael Ruelas

I found a fix for the problem for those that are struggling to get the game to work, left-lick on the "dfx2.exe in your Delta Force Xtreme 2 directory, go to properties and click on the compatibility tab. Make sure "Run this in program in compatibility mode for:" is unchecked and make sure "Run this program as an administrator" is unchecked as well. Do not check either box, the game seems to not work properly when those 2 settings are checked. It worked for me.
Apr 14 2023, 10:58 am - Replied by: Drag0nWarrior  <:BOB:>
Drag0nWarrior  <:BOB:>

Michael Ruelas wrote:
I found a fix for the problem for those that are struggling to get the game to work, left-lick on the "dfx2.exe in your Delta Force Xtreme 2 directory, go to properties and click on the compatibility tab. Make sure "Run this in program in compatibility mode for:" is unchecked and make sure "Run this program as an administrator" is unchecked as well. Do not check either box, the game seems to not work properly when those 2 settings are checked. It worked for me.
working the game is normal what everyone is talking about is online playing there are no more active servers to play
Apr 14 2023, 11:01 am - Replied by: Drag0nWarrior  <:BOB:>
Drag0nWarrior  <:BOB:>

Warning: Conversion of Source Data Failed (GSB->XML) -

This is what you see for DFX and DFX2  but Joint operations is up and working if you like lag and old school maps you will love it.
Apr 14 2023, 11:29 am - Replied by: Michael Ruelas
Michael Ruelas

Drag0nWarrior wrote:

Michael Ruelas wrote:
working the game is normal what everyone is talking about is online playing there are no more active servers to play
 Oh ok, sorry I misunderstood. Yeah, sadly they must had shut down the servers years ago. 
Apr 14 2023, 11:32 am - Replied by: Michael Ruelas
Michael Ruelas

Drag0nWarrior wrote:

This is what you see for DFX and DFX2  but Joint operations is up and working if you like lag and old school maps you will love it.
Both Delta Force Xtreme games are not optimized very good using modern hardware. But, they do run ok. Just not the best.
May 21 2023, 10:43 pm - Replied by: RLC
RLC

There is NO return of DELTA FORCE XTREME 2.
If EVERYONE WOULD GIVE UP NOVALOGIC / THQ NORDIC, CHANGES WOULD OCCUR 
IN FAVOR OF THE GAMERS. 6-SIX MONTHS OF DISAPPEARANCE WOULD COST THEM 
A LOT OF CASH.
THE POWERS THAT BE WILL HAVE NO CHOICE. 

THE CHINESE SAY, "YOU CANNOT POUR FROM AN EMPTY CUP"!

May 23 2023, 11:35 am - Replied by: T00 L8
T00 L8

RLC wrote:
There is NO return of DELTA FORCE XTREME 2.
If EVERYONE WOULD GIVE UP NOVALOGIC / THQ NORDIC, CHANGES WOULD OCCUR 
IN FAVOR OF THE GAMERS. 6-SIX MONTHS OF DISAPPEARANCE WOULD COST THEM 
A LOT OF CASH.
THE POWERS THAT BE WILL HAVE NO CHOICE. 

THE CHINESE SAY, "YOU CANNOT POUR FROM AN EMPTY CUP"!

They can choose to turn everything off. They aren't in this for the money.
New Name - Old Player. My entire Nova history from Wally6821-FOK- to T00 L8 revealed at:  ALT Stock Maps+ Forums

© Copyright 2024 Novalogic Inc